What's you're favorite pre-order armour

What’s everyone’s most and least favorite per-order skins, armour or weapon?

^^^^ GUNGNIR.

Least favourite: fotus/ unicorn thing.

Pulse Skin FTW!

Dead eye helmet
wish i had it

Forest Skin and Arctic BR is legit. I didn’t realize Hazop was such a late unlock.

Got Oceanic circuit too for 35 cents, it’s not as good as Forest but the shoulders are wicked. Late unlock too.

The Artic skin is an armour?

But Fotus looks nice minus the head of course.

I think the idea of having various pre-order armors available only to people who buy a certain console, order from a store is a cheap move that is ripping of fans.

What if I want the 4 different types of skins and armors but can only afford to preorder one copy ?

343 sold their souls to the devil with this game buy following this kind of model.

These should be exclusive armors that should be purchasable on the xbox marketplace and not limited to preordering at a specific store.

I really want the web armor!

> I think the idea of having various pre-order armors available only to people who buy a certain console, order from a store is a cheap move that is ripping of fans.
>
> What if I want the 4 different types of skins and armors but can only afford to preorder one copy ?
>
> 343 sold their souls to the devil with this game buy following this kind of model.
>
> These should be exclusive armors that should be purchasable on the xbox marketplace and not limited to preordering at a specific store.

I’m 90% sure they’ve said that everyone will eventually have these armors.

i very much agree or they could have made preorder early unlocks (for helmets) and special skins (for reskinned armor) and offered you the armor later on in the game by completeing a challenge making fotus the hardest one to get

> The Artic skin is an armour?
>
> But Fotus looks nice minus the head of course.

It’s just for BR. EB games/Gamestop used it as a pre order incentive. It’s not actual armor piece or anything.

> Least favourite: fotus/ unicorn thing.

I am sooo rocking the FOTUS armor and the Limited Edition Falcon as my emblem. And yes, I stand out in the pre and post game lobbies.

Don’t hate on me being able to afford the Halo 4 console and the Limited Edition.

Honestly do hope they keep it this way and not allow the general public to purchase these rare items. Beyond being a Halo fan, it also makes me feel special due to my apparent lack of a life. lol

the locus helmet

> Dead eye helmet
> wish i had it

I don’t care much for it but i redeemed the code anyway. I should’ve traded it, i’m sure i would’ve gotten something for it.