What's your Summer 2018 Rank ?

I just made Onyx not too long ago and i’m still in disbelief on how I obtained it. Guess the Jesus juice kicked in :wink:

Highest on this account is diamond 6 in Swat. Not too impressive, but I only have time for ranked in the summer. I sped through diamond like crazy until I got about halfway through diamond 6. Granted I was going solo, so I’ll probably break into onyx when I find a team.

> 2533274873267862;2:
> Highest on this account is diamond 6 in Swat. Not too impressive, but I only have time for ranked in the summer. I sped through diamond like crazy until I got about halfway through diamond 6. Granted I was going solo, so I’ll probably break into onyx when I find a team.

Man, good luck to you, it was hard enough to break Onyx.

Hadn’t touched Halo 5 ranked in months, so I was surprised that I ended up in Platinum 4 in Slayer. Honestly expected to rank in low Gold.

Finally got diamond 1 in slayer solo queueing! I know it’s not that great a rank but took a lot of hard work for myself since my aim is atrocious!

> 2535427065425418;5:
> Finally got diamond 1 in slayer solo queueing! I know it’s not that great a rank but took a lot of hard work for myself since my aim is atrocious!

“Not that great a rank.” Honestly, give yourself more credit. I’ve been grinding for it forever and still haven’t gotten diamond. Congrats on the rank, it’s a pretty good one.

Gold 6 and that is as high as I should get.

Diamond 4 in Slayer and FFA. I don’t think it’s too bad considering I barely use the magnum. I think if I got decent with it, I could maybe get into the lower onyx realm in FFA at least. Slayer might be different since teams and parties come into play.

I suck and have never gotten out of Gold until this season, I managed Plat 3 in Slayer and Plat 4 in SWAT, which is a huge achievement for me. I think due to changes in how the new matchmaking system works, it’s gotten a little easier to rank this season. But for someone as horrible as I am, I’ll take it and run with it, LOL.

> 2533274961806222;9:
> I suck and have never gotten out of Gold until this season, I managed Plat 3 in Slayer and Plat 4 in SWAT, which is a huge achievement for me. I think due to changes in how the new matchmaking system works, it’s gotten a little easier to rank this season. But for someone as horrible as I am, I’ll take it and run with it, LOL.

Platinum is still good. Sometimes on Swat i’ll break Platinum or Diamond, but this time I somehow broke Onyx.

Diamond 1 in SWAT. If I had a team I would be in Onyx.

My best is Onyx 1631 in Elimination.

I don’t play ranked Arena on my main account anymore, but on my Div HCS account I am Onyx in both SWAT and HCS.

Platinum 5 for the moment

I haven’t touched halo in awhile I was champ but that probably deranked to onyx. So 1850 or something

Currently Champ 162! Both champ in CSR and MMR! 1702 CSR solo in Slayer! 1600 for going 10/10 on my Elim placements. My highest overall rank was Champ 2 in HWC FFA!

I only play solo and haven’t played in a ranked playlist since 2015. Played the qualifying matches in swat and got platinum 6. Happy with that :slight_smile:

I win five matches in a row and my ranking stays the same. You lose one and it goes down. WTH?

Platinum 4

This season I am Onyx in everything except for HCS which I think I’m pretty close I haven’t played in a while so not sure. Haven’t had as much time to grind for champ this season as last season unfortunately.