What's your story for your armor Colors

As we all know we can Change our Spartans color scheme now I’d like to know why your story is behind your choice of colors from the halo games me well I picked the color of agent Washington from rvb and I kinda liked the color of wash so I figured I look good in it

My firm and dangerous passion for Fire. Orange and Yellow express this very well.

Sincerely,
p1ay4OURFUN

> 2533274919463107;2:
> My firm and dangerous passion for Fire. Orange and Yellow express this very well.
>
> Sincerely,
> p1ay4OURFUN

Very interesting

> 2533274801884952;1:
> As we all know we can Change our Spartans color scheme now I’d like to know why your story is behind your choice of colors from the halo games me well I picked the color of agent Washington from rvb and I kinda liked the color of wash so I figured I look good in it

Red and white (sometimes black) out of club loyalty. I have some purple on their at the moment for flair.

blue and red to support my local NRL team

At the moment Red/Yellow but sometimes Cyan/Red taken from my two favourite Spartan figures of all time by Joyride.

Dark greens and browns to stick to traditional camouflage

I’m colorblind so I pick the colors I can see correctly. Red and black.

I like to stick with black, white, grey and red. I like to think of these as “tougher” colors. To show that I am serious about playing Halo.

> 2533274801884952;1:
> As we all know we can Change our Spartans color scheme now I’d like to know why your story is behind your choice of colors from the halo games me well I picked the color of agent Washington from rvb and I kinda liked the color of wash so I figured I look good in it

Khaki/Tan for the whole suit up till Halo 5, then red accents. I wear the colour in honor of the SPARTAN III’s who died as their SPI was Tan in colour. Red just seems to match it well.

Besides Halo Reach. My colors mostly are red and blue. I find them to be living colors that shows how eager I am to play Halo. And also to make a little tribute to my favorite Marvel superhero.

Gold primary to represent my favoritism for Red Team.
Ice secondary to represent how I like Blue Team.
Green visor because it’s between the two, and I like green.

I pretty much went with what I thought looked cool.

White and black, the balance between good and evil

Red or black as a primary color representing hardship and the darker side of life that’s always surrounding us
Purple, white or blue as a secondary to represent celebration and all the little things that make it worth it
And a Flood VISOR to show the Flood I haven’t forgotten them ^-^

Black confindent, rock in spanish duro , White pure

White for life and sky blue for coolness in facing adversity

I like rocking that Black and Gold With a Splash of blue. Also like that it makes good Camo I can’t tell how many times I can find a good corner with shade that help me setup for assinations.

Tommy was the best Power Ranger of all time.

> 2533274801884952;1:

Exact same story