What's your signature armor?

Any helmet/armor/color/visor in specific? I’m not talking about what you currently have, but what sticks with you in each game.

For me I wear:

• ODST Helmet - any random body armor - Colors: Primary Steel(/the darkest ‘black’ color), secondary Gold/light orange that looks almost gold - Visor: Gold visor (which ever is closest to secondary color)Unfortunately I am still working on getting the Hell-jumper/ODST Helmet in Halo 5. This look has stuck with me in every halo game that has these options. (Which is most)

Mine used to be Recon, but I don’t like 343’s re-imagining of it. Now I just drift around from one armor piece to the next. Feels like I’ve lost a piece of me …

My fav is mark 6 any version, and I always put wetwork back on now and again.

My favriote is jorges helmet and achillies armor it looks awsome to me but i might switch the helmet for achillies once our company finishes the commendation we have left.

Scanner helmet, any cool looking armor piece, and both yellow, black visor (does that exist in halo 5?) (like my avatar, character from halo 4)

Edited. Read the below comment.

> 2533274937526867;5:
> Scanner helmet, any cool looking armor piece, and both yellow, black visor (does that exist in halo 5?) (like my avatar, character from halo 4)

Correction, just looked and found it.

> 2533274954997146;6:
> I assume you mean the scanner helmet, no I don’t think it does in Halo 5.

The scanner helmet does exist in halo 5.

> 2533274949743263;8:
> > 2533274954997146;6:
> > I assume you mean the scanner helmet, no I don’t think it does in Halo 5.
>
>
> The scanner helmet does exist in halo 5.

> 2533274954997146;7:
> > 2533274937526867;5:
> > Scanner helmet, any cool looking armor piece, and both yellow, black visor (does that exist in halo 5?) (like my avatar, character from halo 4)
>
> Correction, just looked and found it.

Full Recruit Charred set, black with red flames and the black visor. Reminds me of the old 40k Legion of the -Yoink!- models and they were awesome.

I’m one of those guys who creates backstories for their characters, and mine has lore with Sangheili.

My armor is a full set of Helioskrill Warbound.

Colors: White, Teal, and a Green visor.

MK 5, but since MK 5 looks terrible in halo 5 I wear MK 4.
I also wore a dark primary and usually a blue secondary, but the coloring on the armor is trash in halo 5 so I just go with the stock green look. Pepper is too dark and the color above it is too bright. I use daybreak because it looks more like the old visrs than legendary and it just looks good.

Armor will change when I get mark VI rmor
mark VI gen1 helmet
visor rampant
color pepper primary white for secondary
Amory will change when I get mark VI armor

> 2533274808132968;12:
> MK 5, but since MK 5 looks terrible in halo 5 I wear MK 4.

Yeah, I have no idea why they try to remake something, thinking it would look better, and it turns out terrible.

Mark 4 helmet
Achilles armour piece
Dynasty visor as it is the closest to a gold visor I have
black/gunmetal colour scheme

Helmet:Mark IV/Mark V Reflex/Copperhead Fangs
Armour:Wrath/Vigilant
Visor:Blindside/Midnight
Primary Colour:Pepper
Secondary Colour:Pepper/Salt/Silver
This may change but heres what I got so far

Aviator helmet.
Helljumper feetfirst armor.
Legendary visor.
Colours: any resembling orange.

Mark VI plus a gold/orange visor. Currently using the Abyss visor which is blue. Not sure why. Color is usually dark gray/closest thing to black for primary and red for secondary.

Warrior. I fell in love with this armor the moment the Halo 4 MP teaser hit. I change colors often.

Helmet - Mark IV Gen1
Armour - Mark IV Gen1
Visor - Dynasty
Colors - Primary: Steel / Secondary Sunset