whats your reason to play halo???

My reason in the beginning of halo 2 was to have fun. (Mainly because I sucked and it was just fun to me, i was also like 12)

Halo 3 came around and i got better mainly because I started to think about what I was doing and i was playing on an account of my own.

Now in Halo 3 I played to win and to rank up.

Now Halo 3 ODST comes out I played that for the story. I played Halo CE-3 for the story as well and loved it I’ve read most of the books.

Halo Reach comes and I slowly lost interest in the game but still played none the less because it was halo and it was still fun.

Now Halo 4 is here and I keep playing it but its honestly boring to me, I hate trying to win when all my teammates care about is getting a challenge done. Now when I play with friends its a lot more fun but I find myself only able to play this game for an hour or two before I get bored.

Look all I’m saying is in Halo 2 and 3’s days I could play all day have so much fun and still want more. Reach was about the same until forge ruined it.

This is how much love i have for halo

So wait, how did Forge ruin Halo Reach?
As far as I remember, that was the best part about it.

What’s your point?
Halo 4 is boring?
Okay, that’s cool I guess.
Nice to hear that.
Very nice… -_-

> So wait, how did Forge ruin Halo Reach?
> As far as I remember, that was the best part about it.
>
> What’s your point?
> Halo 4 is boring?
> Okay, that’s cool I guess.
> Nice to hear that.
> Very nice… -_-

Forge ruined MM I enjoyed forge in Reach for customs but when all the maps in MM were forge maps it gets kinds boring playing a game where the maps are all gray with grass around the place.

It was my opinion on the subject. I love Halo will keep playing halo but to me H4 lacks replayabiliy.

Am I against forge maps being in MM?
No I actually like forge maps in mm but the fact that all you get in reach is forge maps makes its ridiculous, some of the dlc for reach was really good and i wanted to play on those maps more then the forge maps that weren’t even that good to begin with.

I really liked the DLC with the Invasion map, of which I forgot the name.
Great Invasion map! I loved it!

P.S. I believe I may have discovered a way to poorly recreate Invasion in Halo 4.
Hence the word “poorly” as I’ve run into several issues thus far and am still working on it.
The biggest problem currently is that the Defending team can arm the objective.
But I’ve already worked my way around several issues, so I may be able to fix it.

> I really liked the DLC with the Invasion map, of which I forgot the name.
> Great Invasion map! I loved it!
>
> P.S. I believe I may have discovered a way to poorly recreate Invasion in Halo 4.
> Hence the word “poorly” as I’ve run into several issues thus far and am still working on it.
> The biggest problem currently is that the Defending team can arm the objective.
> But I’ve already worked my way around several issues, so I may be able to fix it.

Invasion was the -Yoink- in Halo Reach and thats what i mean by forge ruining Reach. I loved all the maps for Invasion including breakpoint i think it was, but forge took over invasion too lol

I play because Its a Fun game with a very detailed universe. Not the best game series out there but one of the greats.

I always played because it was fun and I was relatively good at it.

Now it’s just become a symptom of my masochistic tendencies. It hurts to play Halo 4.

Because it is Halo.

Seriously if you complain about “this game s*cks” then please try another game that came out at the same date. I have tried out BO2. After a weekend I’m nearly went to a church to thank god there is Halo 4.

My reason is none. This game doesn´t feel like Halo to me and i found it´s to similar to COD so i prefer play diferent games until Halo comes back to life

Halo CE: Campaign
Halo 2:Customs and glitchin´the game. And easter egg hunt
Halo 3: Campaign and multiplayer
Halo 3 ODST: Fifefight
Halo Wars:Bots in multiplayer
Halo Reach: Multiplayer
Halo 4:…ummm, Spartan ops i think?

Thats why i play Halo.
Also the story of the game is friggen awesome.

EDITED

Halo CE: I played alot of multiplayer and LAN, and honed my headshots to near perfection. Alot of good memories. I was so psyched when I heard about Halo 2 and the ability to play it with the friends I had just moved far away from.

I loved mastering the vehicles, especially the warthog and banshee.

Halo 2: I played alot of online matchmaking, focusing on hit accuracy and overall skill. However, I started to lose some of my enthusiasm, because most of the community were immature people behaving like rabid animals.(even the skilled ones)

I didn’t care too much about ranks, I was more fascinated with having a high hit accuracy and k/d ratio.

I loved mastering the vehicles, especially the warthog and banshee.

Halo 3: I played alot of online matchmaking, custom forged games, and focusing on casual play. I still played as well as the better players, but I started to care alot less (the community was killing it for me at that point).

At this point I thought ranks were a waste of time. I still challenged myself to have a high hit accuracy and k/d ratios.

I loved mastering the vehicles, especially the warthog and banshee.

Halo Reach: I played a few games of online matchmaking. Hated Holograms with a passion (they didn’t fool me in matches, it was just that it felt so out of place in the halo universe)

I never actually owned this game, so I don’t really have any experience with the stats, etc… but I probably would have hated seeing flaming helmets and confetti on every other spartan during a match.

Halo 4: I play alot of online matchmaking, focusing purely on casual entertainment. I don’t even bother plugging in my mic unless I’m playing with my friends from Halo CE days. (I’ve learned my lesson from Halo 2 and 3; there are alot of strange individuals out there.)

I just don’t even care about stats anymore, but striving for a positive k/d ratio is still fun for me.

I want to have fun with vehicles in this game, but 343 really messed up the vehicle gameplay in Halo 4. Their philosophies behind map space and weaponry design destroy the experience.

The banshee is just so horrible; even the Halo CE version had better handling. On the other hand, with the warthog, the only thing they did right with it is the handling; but its durability and firepower are a joke. Both vehicles look amazing, but perform poorly in combat.

EDIT: I also play the campaigns and enjoy them.

My reason to play halo 4? Well just to have fun and compete. Meet commendations. That kinda stuff.

The feeling of halo has changed in multiple ways. One is the game itself and the other is that I just don’t game like I used to back in the halo 3 days.

But overall I’m happy with halo 4. Next game will be better. I personally can’t wait to own games from both 343i and from Bungie.

> My reason to play halo 4? Well just to have fun and compete. Meet commendations. That kinda stuff.
>
> The feeling of halo has changed in multiple ways. One is the game itself and the other is that I just don’t game like I used to back in the halo 3 days.
>
> But overall I’m happy with halo 4. Next game will be better. I personally can’t wait to own games from both 343i and from Bungie.

Completely agree. I know Halo 4 is beta so Ill give 343 one more shot but the story is always amazing

I play for laughs and giggles now. But you can say, im playing to finish commies, but i doubt i’ll be finished. For that matter, i need players to help me get my remaining DLC achievements.

No reason now. MW3 and BOII and BF3 until Halo is Halo again.

I play because I love the style of combat, the mixture of vehicle and FPS shooting, and the fact that the game constantly evolves.

I followed Halo when it was a Mac based over-the-shoulder shooter with Dinosaurs. I watched it add dual wielding, equipment, night vision, firefight, armor abilities, loadouts and ordinance.

I’ve loved every part of it, for better or worse.

And I cannot wait to see what’s next!

I play to own little kids. It’s fun hearing them cry.

I used to play multiplayer bc it was competitive, fun, and my friends played it. Now, none of that is true for me.

> I used to play multiplayer bc it was competitive, fun, and my friends played it. Now, none of that is true for me.

To many modders online. The last time I played SWAT, my weapon was tiny and we ran like 100 mph!