What's Your Preference: UNSC or Banished?

I typically see players that float between a few different leaders have a general preference as to which faction they prefer, UNSC or Banished. Do you have a preference? And if so, why?

Personally, I enjoy playing UNSC. If I had to guess why, it comes down to a few UNSC units, as well as some of the general active damaging leader powers. Nightingales have recently become my favorite unit in the game. I’ve started to use the smoke ability more often and it has definitely expanded my game. Vultures are also a personal favorite of mine. Siege turrets are a deal maker for me, as well as the general superiority of UNSC turrets.

I guess a good way to posit the question is, if you had to play a game for all of your life saving (inb4 no lifesavings lol), and your only character choice options were random UNSC or random Banished, which would you choose and why?

Random Banished.

I’ve always been more of a fan of the Covenant than the UNSC, and the Banished are even better than the Covenant. I love the art style and the personality of the units. They also have my favorite units (Blisterbacks).

Not to mention Grunt dialogue kills me every time.

The Spanish Inquisition! I mean Banished.

I guess I’m different, Ill rotate between anders/serina, and colony/atriox with some arby and kinsano sprinkled in. I’m happy I can enjoy both factions. The main appeal for the UNSC for me is that they have flamers/cryo troopers and hornets. When I play banished, I am a huge fan of the Hero units and the locust death ball.

BANISHED BC RED!!!

UNSC all the way, favorite leaders being Cutter, Johnson, and Co. Jerome.

Don’t care for those filthy xenos.

It depends, I have a main leader for both factions (Atriox and Jerome) But I have been playing some colony recently. I like Banished more, but UNSC is easier to follow, ya know, since it uses humans terms.

> 2533274927740213;2:
> Random Banished.
>
> I’ve always been more of a fan of the Covenant than the UNSC, and the Banished are even better than the Covenant. I love the art style and the personality of the units. They also have my favorite units (Blisterbacks).
>
> Not to mention Grunt dialogue kills me every time.

Basically took the words straight out of my mouth, but my favorite unit is the Reaver. Imagine if you were able to pilot one in H6.

UNSC, because I am not an alien -Yoink-.

Why is “-Yoink-” filtered? It’s normal English, not profanity.

> 2533274967376955;1:
> I typically see players that float between a few different leaders have a general preference as to which faction they prefer, UNSC or Banished. Do you have a preference? And if so, why?
>
> Personally, I enjoy playing UNSC. If I had to guess why, it comes down to a few UNSC units, as well as some of the general active damaging leader powers. Nightingales have recently become my favorite unit in the game. I’ve started to use the smoke ability more often and it has definitely expanded my game. Vultures are also a personal favorite of mine. Siege turrets are a deal maker for me, as well as the general superiority of UNSC turrets.
>
> I guess a good way to posit the question is, if you had to play a game for all of your life saving (inb4 no lifesavings lol), and your only character choice options were random UNSC or random Banished, which would you choose and why?

Banished, I was the only one in the Halo 2 days, using Elites on Ranked same with Halo 3 while everyone was lying on them calling them Dinosaurs. So of course when I saw Atroix and Decimus I gravitated towards the Banished. Their name sounds cooler and they have the most unique units.