Whats your prefered Controller setup in Reach?

I used to use Boxer as I like nades on RB and Jump on A but im currently trying Bumper Jumper to see if I can adapt and be all MLG (joke)

My Sensitivity is 4 I cant go higher without loosing accuracy!

I too use boxer and have thought about switching controls depending on playlist (i.e. grifball) but it has been engrained in my play style. I use default thumbsticks with inverted y with mid-high sensitivity but have been lowering that slowly to get more precise shots in.

I use bumper jumper mainly because i used it in Halo 3. The only downside i have found is that you can not use the jetpack and aim at the sametime.

Recon with sensitivity on 3. Just like default on Halo 3. Only difference is the grenade switching on X instead of LB.

Bumper Jumper, mainly. Trying to get used to Recon.

> Recon with sensitivity on 3. Just like default on Halo 3. Only difference is the grenade switching on X instead of LB.

I use recon. I personally like having a little tension as it feels more like a true action rather than merely pushing a button. Similar reason to why some people like the 360s trigger buttons over the PS3s.
I think the H3 controls worked really well, and there was no real adjustment time form H3 to reach for me (control-wise, not gameplay-wise).

I use the default controls with 9 or 10 sensitivity.

> > Recon with sensitivity on 3. Just like default on Halo 3. Only difference is the grenade switching on X instead of LB.

There is nothing better than bumper jumper for everything but jetpack, which I don’t use anyway. Only sprint for me.

But it’s a huge benefit to be able to move and jump around withing removing my thumb from the joystick.

Default in Reach and Bumper Jumper in Halo 3.
I don’t use Bumper Jumper in Reach because AAs feel more important than jumping so I’d rather have them on the bumper, and since melee is already on the other bumper there’s no problem with that.

Default for any of the series, and look sensitivity at 4

Recon with (10) sensitivity.

It’s closest to Halo 3’s and it’s the best layout in my opinion.

I originally used Default in Halo 3, but after the Reach Multiplayer Beta I got used to RB being melee. I tried to go back to Halo 3 with Bumper Jumper, but I couldn’t stand A not being jump. So in Halo 3 I use Walkie Talkie, and I use Default in Reach.

ok I tried Bumper Jumper all day today and I just cant get used to it I can see the jump strafe is useful but I find it more useful if I actually melee a guy whos in my face rather then throw a nade or reload coz I CANT GET MY HEAD ROUND THE BUTTON CHANGE :slight_smile:

so back to Boxer where I will stay!

I’ve been using Boxer along with a sensitivity of 7 or 8 since H:CE because I really melee a lot. So, being able to melee while turning, and turning quickly is quite useful. I’ve also tried Bumber Jumper for some time and attempted to play through Reach’s campaign on normal to get used to it, but I died more than when playing on legendary with the Boxer setting. XD