Whats Your Most Memorable Event In Halo?

This thread is meant to bring people together to talk about one of their most memorable moments playing Halo growing up.

My journey began on Halo 2 for the Xbox. I went over my friends house one day and he had the infamous game. At the time I have never heard of Halo but my friend kept talking about it so I agreed to play. We began to play on Beaver Creek. Being new to the game I didn’t know how to play to well. That didn’t stop my friend from not telling me how to play and proceeding to “destroy” me. He would run from one side of the stage to the other and always find me. I didn’t know any better… I mean we could see each others screens. He sure loved to stick me with the “blue spider” he’d call it. I remember countless hours we would play that game. He would always say to me “You are never going to beat me!” and maybe he was right. After all my family was poor and I didn’t own an Xbox. I never gave up though. I always played to my fullest and gave 100% every game. One day I finally beat him. I was so happy I almost cried. It was one of my most proudest moments in Halo. Ever since the day my hands touched the game I knew Halo would have a special place in my heart. I hope you all enjoyed the story and I look forward to reading yours. I can’t wait for this game to come out on PC. I am going to make so much Halo content. For now I wait and dream of what could be.

PS. Future Halo Content Creator Twitch

Posted mine here in a similar thread.

Playing Halo 3 for the first time. It is the game that introduced me to the franchise and I was blown away when I played it, even though I had no clue what the context of the story was.

the first halo game was the first halo i played. at the time i was kinda just starting to get into video games. it was the best game i played back then. i had so much fun. i tried out legendary but pretty much died immediately.

Well, mine is a bit weird since I’ve joined the halo fan base a bit late in the game (as in like, a couple years ago), I’ve played all of them with my buddy on split screen; which was a blast by the way…except halo 5. With that being said, I’d have to say Halo 3: ODST, the moment you’re in the drop pod was my favorite moment. It already set the mood in the game that “the good guys” were losing badly, and afterwards when you exit the drop pod then the sadjazz.wav hits like a fright train. It overall sent a wave of bad sad up my spine, which made me care for what I was fighting for, me, the player.

As mentionned above, my best memory of Halo was probably Halo 3 ODST
Waking up in a drop pod and roaming trough a city taking by alien forces
The mix of rain and jazz music was just perfect, its sad they never made any other halo games involving the point of view of simple soldiers during the covenant war.

My most memorable moment was when I started going back and playing older Halo games. I started on reach and still only have my 360, so my only option was to go back and play Halo 3 for the first time. I was still a young boy, like 14 or so at the time, and when I got to the mission in Halo 3 Floodgate, you sure can bet that I had nightmares that night. Me never seeing the flood (or hearing about it for that matter) I was absolutely terrified when I saw that marine get converted right before my eyes, then getting thrown into the relentless onslaught of flood; but more terrifying than that was when the game has you dive headfirst into the flood infested covenant ship. That part had me pacing in my room for minutes on end before going in and realizing that it was completely empty.

Stealing a banshee in The Maw. It takes soooooooooo long to set everything up, it was so cathartic when I actually grabbed it.

Hmm most memorable event or moment in Halo? Hmmm… Can’t say I have so many and couldn’t remember nor text them all down. But my favorite memory was playing Halo 3.

My most memorable moment was finishing Halo 3 on legendary. From the beginning in CE, I’ve always played the campaign on Normal the first go around so I won’t die so much and absorb the story better. I can’t desc how heartbroken I was, thinking Chief and Cortana didn’t make it at the end of 3. I was so sad. Then about a month later I played on Legendary, as I do with all campaigns after finishing Normal. Then I hear that sweet Jen Taylor voice “Chief?!” I was so stoked! They were alive! I was so relieved.

My best Halo memory was grinding for Achilles. I made some new friends and got by far the coolest armor in all of Halo. Good times :slight_smile:

> 2533274925727172;7:
> My most memorable moment was when I started going back and playing older Halo games. I started on reach and still only have my 360, so my only option was to go back and play Halo 3 for the first time. I was still a young boy, like 14 or so at the time, and when I got to the mission in Halo 3 Floodgate, you sure can bet that I had nightmares that night. Me never seeing the flood (or hearing about it for that matter) I was absolutely terrified when I saw that marine get converted right before my eyes, then getting thrown into the relentless onslaught of flood; but more terrifying than that was when the game has you dive headfirst into the flood infested covenant ship. That part had me pacing in my room for minutes on end before going in and realizing that it was completely empty.

The flood was terrifying as hell! It was awesome! You brought me back some great memories of that. Thank you :smiley:

-FerociousFalcons

> 2533274902121526;1:
> PS. Future Halo Content Creator Twitch

Please refrain from signing your posts; signatures are a privilege granted to the spartan rank and above.