Whats your least favorite Loadout attachment?

There are many Variants to your starting weapons in Halo 5. Some affect the sights, sounds, and even possible damage. Some are appreciated more than others, and rightly so. What are your least favourite Variants or attachments youve ever come across, and what variant would you consider ideal?

> 2533274939741128;1:
> There are many Variants to your starting weapons in Halo 5. Some affect the sights, sounds, and even possible damage. Some are appreciated more than others, and rightly so. What are your least favourite Variants or attachments youve ever come across, and what variant would you consider ideal?

Probably the silencer. I don’t find much use for it.

TBH there’s just too many gun variants and attachments. It’s a pain having to scroll through the menu to find them. The only one I bother equipping are weapons with a Knight Blade or Energy Bayonet.

> 2533274937580949;3:
> TBH there’s just too many gun variants and attachments. It’s a pain having the scroll through the menu to find them. The only one I bother equipping are weapons with a Knight Blade or Energy Bayonet.

Agreed. I think a return to simplicity is needed. The game (and ability to win individual battles or the match itself) should hinge on skill and teamwork…not on all the variations of the same dang gun. Let us, as the players, focus on simply fighting and gaining map control and no have us inundated with the minutia of weapon selections.

real halo 5 players use a DMR with iron sights

I’d say the Knight Blade is just about useless.

Laser targeter and sentinel scope are two of my favorites.

The knight blade is irrelevant once you have an energy bayonet. Honestly there are probably more irrelevant attachments, but I don’t know what half of them are. The only ones I ever use are the suppressor, kinetic bolts, or energy bayonet

Least favorite is the ones with energy blades on them.
Not the least useful but they unlock way too late and I barely get to use them.

Silencer, stealth is by far my least favorite and probably the worst tactic, at least in war zone.

The Sound Dampener has to be the most useless one, followed by the Silencer. At least with a Silencer, you can infiltrate enemy bases and kill the Marines without being spotted on radar. The Sound Dampener just removes that red arrow the enemy sees when you’re shooting them with your weapon, which is almost completely useless. Usually, by the time your opponent sees the arrow and turns around, you’re about to get the kill anyway.

The best one is the energy bayonet, because it’s basically an energy sword which you attach to the end of your weapon. It has that insta-kill (on players not using the Upgraded Shields armor mod) and the lunge as well.

the knight blade.

Bayonette by far, there hasn’t been such cheese since Halo 4 boltshot in loadouts. You simply shouldn’t have an infininite use OHK weapon avaivable every spawn. Can’t believe who thought it was a good addition to the sandbox.

All the others are just fine because their effect isn’t that large.

> 2533274805640921;8:
> Least favorite is the ones with energy blades on them.
> Not the least useful but they unlock way too late and I barely get to use them.

thats the point. if you got them early everyone would be one hitting everyone. level 8 reqs isn’t hard to get.

I don’t like the morph sight or the stabilization jets.

any kind of bayonet variant

Likin’ all these replies people! I guess mine would have to be anything thats ridiculously high REQ level, or has a supressor or stabilization jets

I don’t really find much use with suppressors.

I’ve used sound dampeners and silencers to great effect sneaking in bases and doing ambush kills.

Don’t knock it cause you can’t use it effectively.

The COG sight. It’s big, bulky, and has a narrow field of view. Gives me a headache using it.

I agree with most everybody else, my least favorites are the sound dampeners, silencers, and stabilization jets. Mainly, I don’t like them since they seem useless to me and I never can effectively use stealth in Halo. Unlike some of the other replies, I am indifferent to the bayonet and knight blade since I do try to get melee kills sometimes.

I’d have to say my favorites would be the extended magazine or the kinetic bolts (they slightly damage vehicles more).