What's your jam?

What do you guys like to listen to while you play, that is if you do listen to music?

Strawberry.

I listen to instrumental music.

The Stone Roses, ACDC, Dexter Gordon, Coltrane, Sinatra, Sarah Vaughn, Iron Maiden, Slipknot, Mahler, Aerosmith, Erik Satie, Melody Gardot, Oasis, The clash, you know the usual.

This (Editing out the practice lessons)

Gojira and Intronaut, among others.

Halo music duh!

Driftless Spirits - Just a Gent

This is the next Darude Sandstorm except this is actually good. Woohooooooooo!!!

I listen to the sound of raging teammates and trolls ;-;

> 2535425761687659;8:
> I listen to the sound of raging teammates and trolls ;-;

Reason I am always on party chat even if im the only one in there.

Benny Hill theme

I have a smaller 32 inch and have my cable box hooked to that, so usually sports or car restoration shows on Velocity. Mostly its background fodder

Already a thread on this, but…
Halo 3, Son

> 2533274880633045;3:
> The Stone Roses, ACDC, Dexter Gordon, Coltrane, Sinatra, Sarah Vaughn, Iron Maiden, Slipknot, Mahler, Aerosmith, Erik Satie, Melody Gardot, Oasis, The clash, you know the usual.

You know, that’s the only reason I use the “Clash” skin on my DMR. They were my favorite band growing up … probably still are.

But OP, I don’t really listen to music when I play. I tend to focus on where shots are coming from, footsteps, etc. I wear headphones a lot too. I get into it. lol

If I’m just screwing around, I’ll rotate through some old Misfits and Dead Kennedy’s records. If I’m playing seriously, No music and I crank game volume up on my headset. Especially for swat, it’s an entirely different game with a headset and no outside noise clouding it.

I play Halo 2 theme soundtrack in the lobby and beginning of a match to motivate me and my teamates

> 2533274827225935;11:
> I have a smaller 32 inch and have my cable box hooked to that, so usually sports or car restoration shows on Velocity. Mostly its background fodder

Checkout my Instagram FURIOUS5.0 to see what I drive…"batmobile ".

WHAM! Is my jam.
Jk.
Anything calming, or nostalgic.

Focus
…over…
Hype

Space Jam.

Retro Game Music
Orchestral / Instrumental

Sometimes Star Wars soundtrack, but mostly Disturbed and Children Of Bodom. Light stuff :smiley: