What's your favourite Master Chief armour?

Discuss.

For me, it’s close. It’s between H3, and H4… Although, I’m inclined to go for H4.

H4. He looks like a freak of nature.

Halo 4’s.
Though Halo CEA’s Mark V is a close second.

my favorite armor for MC is Halo 2’s version

second place for me is Halo 1’s

Halo 2/3 definitely. I don’t know whats up with the new shoulder plates though.

IMO Halo 4. He looks like a Spartan, feels like one too when you play through the campaign.

So, 343 are the best at making armour. Bungie, the multiplayer?

Only messing. I think bungie has a lucky run with 1-3… I mean, look at destiny and reach. Ugh.

> 2533274843226795;6:
> IMO Halo 4. He looks like a Spartan, feels like one too when you play through the campaign.

Exactly, his Halo 4 armor is the best one so far.

Yeah I don’t understand how he is wearing the same armor in combat evolved as in halo 4 look almost completely different

You guys are wrong halo 2/3’s is the best.

> 2533274887566875;9:
> Yeah I don’t understand how he is wearing the same armor in combat evolved as in halo 4 look almost completely different

Halo CE. He is Wearing MK V armor.

In Halo 2. It was upgraded to MK VI

Halo 3. Same armor as halo 2. Just the Nanomachine repair function altered the look a tad.

Halo 4. Cortana used the Nanomachines to completely upgrade his armor and change it to a look she really enjoyed. (Why it’s called the Cortana special and is not available in match making. Just the regular MK6) Note: In Halo 4. Chief’s armor is still considered Gen 1 armor. Halo 5. Master Chief kept the outer shell layers and upgrade the insides to full Gen 2. So now he is wearing MK VI (Cortana Special) Gen 2 on halo 5

Halo 4.

Master Chief looks best and like a true spartan in Halo 4. Although, I was close to choosing his armor in Halo: CE, since I love the looks of the Mark V’s helmet.

Halo 4’s armor is just amazing. (well minus shoulder pads…)

Definitely Halo 4. I’d say Halo 5, but I like the orange visor more than the gold.

IV from Halo 2 and 3 was cool. But IV (2?) is much more recognizable. I prefer it and would wear in multiplayer.

> 2533274811493831;14:
> Halo 4’s armor is just amazing. (well minus shoulder pads…)

This.

All but the shoulder pads. I don’t hate them… But something about them just… Bothers me.

Actually I like his Halo 5 look. Anyone notice his under armor is no longer flat black and is now more of an urban/digital camouflage?

> 2533274809860074;17:
> > 2533274811493831;14:
> > Halo 4’s armor is just amazing. (well minus shoulder pads…)
>
>
> This.
>
> All but the shoulder pads. I don’t hate them… But something about them just… Bothers me.
>
> Actually I like his Halo 5 look. Anyone notice his under armor is no longer flat black and is now more of an urban/digital camouflage?
>
> GeekLatest - Windows, Android and tech news site

Because he upgraded to Gen 2 armor in 5. He still is in Gen 1 (Just modified with Nanomachines by Cortana )