What's your favourite infection map?

Whats the best map and why?

Mines Black Friday, it just seems the most fun to me. I don’t really like 343s maps tbh. Anyway what’s yours?

I like Power Station 484 or whatever it’s called. Not because of the gauss cannon and camping crate room but for the variety of weapons it has on it. Backwoods and Black Friday are great too.

> 2535462333594080;1:
> Whats the best map and why?
>
> Mines Black Friday, it just seems the most fun to me. I don’t really like 343s maps tbh. Anyway what’s yours?

Mine would be the Map with a Gauss turret. I sadly do not remember what is called.

> 2533274816093740;2:
> I like Power Station 484 or whatever it’s called. Not because of the gauss cannon and camping crate room but for the variety of weapons it has on it. Backwoods and Black Friday are great too.

I think the turret is the only reason why it’s not my favourite, that little room annoys me so much lol

> 2535462333594080;4:
> > 2533274816093740;2:
> > I like Power Station 484 or whatever it’s called. Not because of the gauss cannon and camping crate room but for the variety of weapons it has on it. Backwoods and Black Friday are great too.
>
>
> I think the turret is the only reason why it’s not my favourite, that little room annoys me so much lol

Agreed, that room is the only annoying thing I’ve found in infection so far.

I think it is called Zulu. Could be wrong. But it has that shipment box with the saw in it being held up by a crane. Whichever one that is. Crypt can be pretty fun to if it’s a balanced game.

Mines called: power instalation 484 the places to hide are good

Idk what my favourite map is. But I hate the map that has the room with crates that literally everyone camps in. And has that really big turbine thing that doesn’t move in the middle of the map

> 2533275029034104;8:
> Idk what my favourite map is. But I hate the map that has the room with crates that literally everyone camps in. And has that really big turbine thing that doesn’t move in the middle of the map

power station 434(or 343 i forgot)

Black Friday is really fun but I also love Drillsite, plus it’s a returning map from Halo 4. Underneath the rig is a really good spot to hold out as the LMS

Backwoods and Station Zulu are both excellent Infection Maps.

Nuke Center/Plaza