Whats your favorite unit and why?

Mine are elite honor guards because they look awesome.

Elite Honour Guards do look awesome. I like watching them fight. I can’t really decide on a favourite unit. Vultures, ODST, Jackels/Hunters and warthogs are all really good in my oppinion.

Wraiths are one of my favorites. But my most favorite is the locust. “Holy Hell they have Locust!”

I like the covenent leaders b/c of their powers when upgraded…especially the PoR because i have trouble raging with the arbiter.

my favourite is the ODSTs

Suicide grunts.

pt tanks ftw

ODST, they’re great support when attacking, defending and good for diversionary tactics

> Suicide grunts.

They WERE your favorite unit…lol

My favorite are flamethrowers. Once they have flashbang, experienced micro can create a lot of havok. Firebats in SC were a favorite unit of mine. I just like that feeling of up-close and dirty, melting faces away…literally.

I love using the ODSTs. I can drop more down anywhere I want and they’re overall a pretty successful unit. With support from my team we can breeze through enemies.

I’ll have to go with ODST as well. They are extremely useful for defending and keeping pressure on an enemy.

ODST because all you do is build a base entirely of barracks so you just keep pumping them out and no need to micro. So you would get about 7 ODST about every 10 seconds.

It depends of situation. I like pretty much of Hawks. But Locust’s come strong second,

@NinjaSpartan140 - Locust were my favorite when I first started playing online - my teammates were speculative of my army of locust, but a full force can take down almost everything LOLZ. I’ll admit though, I’m a Grizzly convert now. Sgt. Forge FTW! “Tank beats EVERYTHING!”

> > Suicide grunts.
>
> They WERE your favorite unit…lol
>
>
> My favorite are flamethrowers. Once they have flashbang, experienced micro can create a lot of havok. Firebats in SC were a favorite unit of mine. I just like that feeling of up-close and dirty, melting faces away…literally.

Lol nice.

My favorite unit is the Hawk. I love aerial combat and am an accomplished pilot in all games involving flying. I also love to travel via Airplane and my callsign is HAWK. Basically, kind of a big deal.

Ungunnered Worthogs with Spartans inside.

Cyclops.
They just demo structures and with upgrade heals all vehicles and other cyclopses.

> Cyclops.
> They just demo structures and with upgrade heals all vehicles and other cyclopses.

I don’t like them… completely useless (at best of times).

So hard to decide!

> So hard to decide!

Wraiths are awesome!