What's your favorite Stance?

Out of all eight stances my favorite one is Breach. I love the way it makes my Recon helmet look from the side view. Breach & Believe make most armors look amazing though in my opinion.

So what is your favorite Stance?

Either Assault or Breach. Believe looks a bit like the Reach stance, which is fine, but I’ve played with the Reach stance for two years.

> Either Assault or Breach. Believe looks a bit like the Reach stance, which is fine, but I’ve played with the Reach stance for two years.

Yeah, they’re pretty much identical except in Reach your spartan is holding a DMR instead of an AR.

I use the same stance as you do OP, most likely for the same reason. To show off my “sweet” forearms armor I unlocked for perfecting the Perfections commendation (seriously, all they give you for doing this is FOREARMS ARMOR???).

Believe. 'Nuff said.

Believe is the Halo 3 stance, hence the name “Believe.”

I will say Stand Off but i do not have it yet.

> I use the same stance as you do OP, most likely for the same reason. To show off my “sweet” forearms armor I unlocked for perfecting the Perfections commendation (seriously, all they give you for doing this is FOREARMS ARMOR???).

Yeah the forearms are sorta cool.

It’s still kind of lame that they are only forearms though. We should have unlocked another set of Armor, or at least a different version of a current one instead of only forearms.

I think Believe looks the coolest. It resembles Halo 3 in a way.

> Believe. 'Nuff said.

Oh yeah!!!

I like Stand Off just because it’s the hardest to get in my opinion, and it just looks funny. They honestly need to make the spartan hold a Plasma Pistol though since it is mastering Covenant weapons.

Stand off. ‘I will shoot you and take your weapons!’ is my thought when I see it.

Breach is pretty cool.

I was actually quite surprised that there are only 8 stances. I thought there was going to be quite a few to choose from.

Believe just looks the best too me, still haven’t unlocked it though…

<------“Believe your eyes, because your looking right at it.”

> > I use the same stance as you do OP, most likely for the same reason. To show off my “sweet” forearms armor I unlocked for perfecting the Perfections commendation (seriously, all they give you for doing this is FOREARMS ARMOR???).
>
> Yeah the forearms are sorta cool.
>
> It’s still kind of lame that they are only forearms though. We should have unlocked another set of Armor, or at least a different version of a current one instead of only forearms.

i was being kind of sarcastic about them being sweet lol. They’re pretty cool but who’s ever gonna notice them. Really stupid that one of the more impressive commendations to complete gets such a lame reward.

Last Stand or Breach. I haven’t unlocked the latter though.

Recruit. The knife ones are overused, and the others just make the Spartan too big.

> Recruit. The knife ones are overused, and the others just make the Spartan too big.

Agreed

Breach. It looks -Yoink!-, and makes everything look -Yoink!-.