What's your Favorite Stance?

Ten-Hut!
Yo, Marines what’s your Favorite Stance?
Mine is: At The Ready. (Description: Freedom isn’t Free)

It makes your Spartan look like a Profesional.

So what’s your favorite?

Would have to be either Casual Carry or Competitor. Both look gr8

i like peacemaker, that’s the one i use most of the time but i swap between others now and then to keep things different.

Believe.

If you’ve known me for some time, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I absolutely love the Railgun in Halo 5. Aside from wielding my favorite weapon and looking like a badass in the process, I’ve oriented the stance in a way that my Spartan sees you in the corner of their eye (or visor if that’s more appropriate).

Patrol & At The Ready.

Patrol looks so bad -Yoink-.

I like pretty much any stance where the Spartan doesn’t have their head tilted down. When their head is tilted down, such as with Brutalist, Engage, Hammer Time, etc., it makes it really hard to see the visor on certain helmets.

> 2533274904158628;6:
> I like pretty much any stance where the Spartan doesn’t have their head tilted down. When their head is tilted down, such as with Brutalist, Engage, Hammer Time, etc., it makes it really hard to see the visor on certain helmets.

Yeah I have noticed that problem before too.

At the ready.
Be better prepared then the last time.

I like the one with the shotgun, but only when I’m trying to look menacing from my armor customization.

Old School. (Description: Back with a vengeance). In my opinion, that stance makes my Spartan look like a boss and that he’s a force to be reckoned with.

Look Skyward
I very much admire the description: ‘Heroes arrive fashionably late’

> 2727626560040591;9:
> I like the one with the shotgun, but only when I’m trying to look menacing from my armor customization.

I actually only used to use that stance, but then I unlocked the Stance at the ready :smirk:

At The Ready. To be completely frank I just like showing off my AR skin.

I switch between a lot of them, but the two I use the most are Center Mass and Peacemaker.

Center mass peacemaker and at the ready are my personal favorites.

Hammertime, because you know

I don’t remember the names, but I like the one with the sniper resting on your shoulder and the one holding the BR with one hand while it’s pointed at the ground. Patrol maybe?

> 2533274883162186;16:
> Hammertime, because you know

Can’t touch this also to answer the question I think it’s called peace maker I think o don’t remember it’s the one with the ce magnum

> 2535408720103530;18:
> > 2533274883162186;16:
> > Hammertime, because you know
>
> Can’t touch this also to answer the question I think it’s called peace maker I think o don’t remember it’s the one with the ce magnum

The one with the C.E Magnum is Old school.

> 2533274950162674;13:
> At The Ready. To be completely frank I just like showing off my AR skin.

Yeh the Shark Teeth an the AR with At the ready. MVP