What's your favorite NEW Halo 5 feature?

Smart scope
Default thruster
Ground pound
Clamber
Other

What new feature do you like best? I love clamber. As a halo player that loved getting into secret spots and hard to reach places, clamber is a blessing especially now that jetpack is gone. Now I know camper are going to have a field day in BTB lol but I look forward to the challenge. It’ll only make the kill more sweeter.

I don’t know yet, I’ll decide when I play the game.

So far, I like seeing the implementation of the thruster pack and that it isn’t ALL over the place. Plus it just makes sense…

everything

All of the new default abilities and same starts for everyone. HOPEFULLY no more Boltshot too.

> 2533274823153335;5:
> All of the new default abilities and same starts for everyone. HOPEFULLY no more Boltshot too.

There was hardly anything wrong with Boltshot. It was never overused, and required skill to use. Anyone saying it killed too fast should take a look at the CE pistol.

I have to say, I love clamber. I wish clambering was implemented in every single game. There is nothing more annoying then jumping to a ledge and not being able to make it. Now that we can grab onto ledges and make those jumps? So awesome.