What's your favorite map in rotation now?

Out of the maps that are currently in matchmaking rotation which is your favorite and post below why you do or don’t like a certain map. I will not be able to add Erosion, Impact, and Ravine once they make it into matchmaking because there can only be 10 poll options. Maybe this can help 343 figure out what us fans like in a map.

I’ll start, My favorite map in Halo 4 is Solace. I like this map because it is Small and offers symmetrical arean style gameplay and unlike Haven there are definitive sides of this map which make it fun for CTF and Infinity slayer. I hope to see more like it in future map packs. This map feels like something straight out of Halo 2.

My favourite map overall is probably haven, its got room for movement and decent opportunities for CQC and cross mapping, although exile comes a close second

I would vote for Relay if it were in matchmaking. It isn’t, so i’ll vote for Complex. Both are relatively small and allow for map setups.

TBH, i like all the maps, except Exile. It is so difficult to find a camping site. I’ve gotten better with the Sniper in this game, then i did in Reach.

I don’t know why but I’m drawn towards Vortex every time it’s up for vote so I guess it’s my favorite :slight_smile:

> I don’t know why but I’m drawn towards Vortex every time it’s up for vote so I guess it’s my favorite :slight_smile:

I actually really like Vortex too though I can never seem to do well there.

I like abandon. Something about it is a lot of fun.

> I like abandon. Something about it is a lot of fun.

Its has alot vertical gameplay which is an interesting touch. I have had fun here in CTF and Regicide but I think the aesthetics are a little bland here.

Hate to do this but…

Bump

Vortex. I LOVE the way it looks.

No matter what, I always have fun on Adrift. Haven is just terrible.

I like all the maps, except Solace. Don’t know why. But Abadnon might be my favorite, just because it’s the real true CQC map, while every other is spread out pretty similarily to each other.

It’s a tie between Longbow and Vortex…both are a lot of fun. Haven is also an amazingly well done 4v4 Map.

Solace and Abandon are on the bottom of my list.

Haven is just awesome, wish more people used the bottom of the map tho.

Longbow, I love it in Dominion for some reason.

Abandon and Solace. Haven and Ragnarok are both solid, but are extremely overused. Complex is evil.

Vortex without a doubt, it looks amazing and plays amazing.

Ragnarok. It probably has something to do with my love of Halo 3 and the Man-cannon.

> Ragnarok. It probably has something to do with my love of Halo 3 and the Man-cannon.

Yea, playing that map feels pretty nostalgic. I hope they bring back some more remakes in upcoming map packs.

> Vortex without a doubt, it looks amazing and plays amazing.

aesthetically speaking its one of my favorite maps to look at hah, I can never seem to do well there though.