What's your favorite Legendary Armor set?

The title, what’s your favorite Legendary Armor Set and why?

Helioskrill, because you have to complete all halos on legendary to get it… Oh wait you can just unlock it from a random card out of a card pack and it’s VARIANTS.

It’s a tie between Wrath and centurion. I like the wrath everything and I love the Centurion helmet.

Helioskrill.

Non-mythic? I’d have to say Void Dancer.

Probably Helljumper, Locus, and the FOTUS helm variant I’m using :smiley:

Gotta go with Jun’s armor.

Mark IV scarred. It just looks sinister.

<----------Just look at my pic.

Mark VI helmet because that’s my helmet since Halo 3.

Either Mark IV or Mark V Delta mixed with Mark V Alpha. Both great armor.

I don’t have the armor, but I like Jun’s armor and either the Mark 6 or Mark 6 scarred

Indomitable! I don’t think I’ll ever wear anything else :slight_smile: unless they take those god awful white marks off Helljumper, but even then I doubt id change it lol

Standard Indomitable for armour, and Indomitable Erod for helmet, as it shows more secondary colours than the standard one.

> 2535454513695654;4:
> Helioskrill for its look, Achilles for its difficulty to obtain, Challenger for its rarity.

Achilles and Challenger are not Legendary lol

> 2533274838073795;11:
> Indomitable! I don’t think I’ll ever wear anything else :slight_smile: unless they take those god awful white marks off Helljumper, but even then I doubt id change it lol
>
> Standard Indomitable for armour, and Indomitable Erod for helmet, as it shows more secondary colours than the standard one.

I know right? i hate those white marks they add on most armor, looks terrible

> 2533274814967242;13:
> > 2533274838073795;11:
> > Indomitable! I don’t think I’ll ever wear anything else :slight_smile: unless they take those god awful white marks off Helljumper, but even then I doubt id change it lol
> >
> > Standard Indomitable for armour, and Indomitable Erod for helmet, as it shows more secondary colours than the standard one.
>
> I know right? i hate those white marks they add on most armor, looks terrible

I was looking forward to unlocking Helljumper for around 10 months, somehow in that time I’d missed the fact that it was covered in markings, and suffice to say I was not best pleased when I finally unlocked it. I just can’t get my head around why they thought that was a good idea? Random armour sets having a tertiary, non-customisable colour? Just wtf lol

Hunter is the isht

The battle scared version of the Mark VI.

I’d say probably Timmy.

> 2556060859962953;6:
> Gotta go with Jun’s armor.

That’s Ultra Rare…

> 2533274950162674;17:
> I’d say probably Timmy.
>
>
> > 2556060859962953;6:
> > Gotta go with Jun’s armor.
>
> That’s Ultra Rare…

Actually one variant of it is Legendary.

drops mic

Technician (Tanaka’s suit)

> 2556060859962953;18:
> > 2533274950162674;17:
> > I’d say probably Timmy.
> >
> >
> > > 2556060859962953;6:
> > > Gotta go with Jun’s armor.
> >
> > That’s Ultra Rare…
>
> Actually one variant of it is Legendary.
>
> drops mic

You’ve got me there.