Whats your favorite Helmet and skin?

Simple question, whats your favorite Armor helmet and skin?

I LOVE the web skin as well as the Locust helmet

Helmet: HAZOP (yes, seriously)

Skin: Web

Might have to say Orbital as of now

Don’t have fav skin as of now.

Locus and Forest.

I love the GUNGNIR and CIO helmets. For the skins, I have to say that Pulse and Spider look great! I’m probably going to pre-order from Best Buy, though, so I’ll get the Raptor skin and Deadeye helmet. Not sure how I feel about having a target drawn on my head. :confused:

> Helmet: HAZOP (yes, seriously)
> Skin: Web

Seriously? “Mr. Sad Eyes”?

Mine would have to be the Warrior, along with Circuit or Forest/camo skin. I don’t like any of the helmets so far and I’m looking forward to seeing more.

Helmet: Locus

Skin: Raptor

though I’m not getting Raptor (I’m getting Forest), I don’t really care for the preorder skins because I will never use them because I will always wear the LE skin (whether it is ugly or not).

I hate all the skins so far. Hopefully there is some sort of digital camo, though.
I’m tied between Deadeye and Soldier for my favorite helmet. I also have a feeling Locus is going to end up being the new Hayabusa or EVA , which is bad IMO.

Helmet: Deadeye

Skin: Web

I like the Soldier helmet so far. It looks cool.

I also like the Web skin. Because Spiderman. :smiley:

Helmet - Scout.
Skkkkin - Forest.

Helmet: Orbital

Skin: Raptor or Circuit

> Helmet: Locus
>
> Skin: Raptor
>
> though I’m not getting Raptor (I’m getting Forest), I don’t really care for the preorder skins because I will never use them because <mark>I will always wear the LE skin (whether it is ugly or not).</mark>

I forgot about that one! But, what if it’s really REALLY ugly? What if you see one later on that is totally super rad; think…UNSCwizard! Eh?