What's Your Favorite Halo Reach Armor Effect?

The title says it all, what it your favorite? And have you unlocked/bought it yet?
(Note: the second sentence was for lower ranked people, so they don’t feel left out.)

I like the eternal flames, the only one I have and like.

> I like the eternal flames, the only one I have and like.

I’m so glad Bungie gave those away, as parting gifts.

Hooray! :smiley:

Burn bright, burn blue :slight_smile:

Thats my favorite one. I am quite glad that grabbed the blue flames. I didn’t have the Legendary flaming effect, so this made up for the fact that i didn’t shell out 100 dollars + for the special editions.

> Burn bright, burn blue :slight_smile:
>
>
> Thats my favorite one. I am quite glad that grabbed the blue flames. I didn’t have the Legendary flaming effect, so this made up for the fact that i didn’t shell out 100 dollars + for the special editions.

I know!! And they’re pretty cool (no pun intended) too!!

My blue flames, cause you cant buy them, you had to be there and for me, that makes them worth more.

I go back and forth between Blue Flames and Weather. They are my to favorites :slight_smile:

Blue and red flames

My favorites are the Eternal Flames (which I don’t really use much, but I still like them), and Pestilence (correct spelling) because the Flood Blood is pretty cool, and it doesn’t make you a big target like Inclement Weather since it isn’t as noticeable. Apparently I’m the only one, though. :frowning:

Inclement Weather, yes I’ve bought it

I’d say Red Flames.

However I rarely wear them in-game. It’s like running around with the Nyan Cat Song playing while people aim at your technicolor face.
It’s like being a giant target saying “KILL ME!” ._.

Birthday Party ftw!

Heart Attack. Once I saved up 300,000 credits for that I lost almost all interest in the entire credits system. I think I had that effect before 2010 was over.

Legendary flames are my favorite.
I could not get blue flames because I did not have a modern phone.

Burn Bright, Burn Blue…

Hats off to you Bungie…

I do have Blue Flames, and like Plunderfull above, I feel they are worth more, becuase you could only get them on Bungie Day… AKA Bungie vs. The World.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

> My favorites are the Eternal Flames (which I don’t really use much, but I still like them), and Pestilence (correct spelling) because the Flood Blood is pretty cool, and it doesn’t make you a big target like Inclement Weather since it isn’t as noticeable. Apparently I’m the only one, though. :frowning:

I can see how you’d be right…

I don’t wear anything because they just give away my position when sniping.

> I don’t wear anything because they just give away my position when sniping.

Try Grunt Birthday Party, doesn’t activate till you DIE! Allthough, the GBP glitch that it goes off before you die, and saves your life, has happened to me multiple times…