What's your favorite Halo moment?

Please comment away about what you think are the greatest halo moments across all of the halo games! :slight_smile:

P.S - This is the first topic i have ever created, i hope i do it right :'P

For example, mine probably has to be the ‘Monsters’ cut-scene on Halo Wars, where the spartan flips over elite whilst shooting him in the face, it was great, or Halo 2, right at the end with the ‘Masterchief, you mind telling me what your doing on that ship?’ - ‘Sir, finishing this fight’ :slight_smile:

halo ce mission assault on the control room when you find that room with sleeping grunts and 2 patrolling elites my favorite thing is to kill everything in the room without being spotted

am i the only one who liked the end of cairo station because i thought that was awesome.
“sir permission to leave the station”
“to do what master chief”
“to give the covenant back their bomb”-XD

My favorite scene is at the end of Halo Reach

Noble 6 save’s the Pillar of Autumn and is left to fight hordes of Elites to only die in battle.

> My favorite scene is at the end of Halo Reach
>
> Noble 6 save’s the Pillar of Autumn and is left to fight hordes of Elites to only die in battle.

I didn’t like that one too much because it is not possible… He had way too many bullets in his gun and his bullets were too powerful, not even on easy you can do that. It is a gross exaggeration of things, specially when it comes from a supposedly Renowned developed such as Bungie.

Perhaps monsters from halo wars.

My favorite Halo moment was not even playable. It was at the beginning of Halo 2 when Master Chief ejected himself out of Cairo station to “Give the Covenant back their Bomb”, for me, no other moment in Halo has ever been that epic and awe-inspiring. However from the looks of Halo 4, it just might give Halo 2 a run for its money.

> > My favorite scene is at the end of Halo Reach
> >
> > Noble 6 save’s the Pillar of Autumn and is left to fight hordes of Elites to only die in battle.
>
> I didn’t like that one too much because it is not possible… He had way too many bullets in his gun and his bullets were too powerful, not even on easy you can do that. It is a gross exaggeration of things, specially when it comes from a supposedly Renowned developed such as Bungie.
>
> Perhaps monsters from halo wars.

He obviously went into adrenaline rushed bullet-time mode which, under situations of extreme duress, puts you into temporary God-mode.