whats your favorite halo 4 map?

answer in the poll

Poll is missing good sir.

For now, Exile because it reminds me of Avalanche a bit. (Without snow)

> Poll is missing good sir.
>
>
>
> For now, Exile because it reminds me of Avalanche a bit. (Without snow)

sorry i was in the middle of making the options, it posts the thread before the poll. its up now though, i actually just made a thread and forgot the poll :confused: i feel so stupid right now xD but whatever its fixed now

i’m reserving judgment untill i see vortex.

i will say this though, they’re all pretty decent so its hard to actually pick a favorite and it also means we don’t have to suffer through horrible maps!

From other thread:

> Multiplayer small: Adrift.
> Multiplayer large: Valhalla.
> Forge: Ravine.

I chose Ragnarok from the options this time…

I’ll let you know once I play the game.

> I’ll let you know once I play the game.

This but where’s Impact?

> I’ll let you know once I play the game.

lol sounds good. i guess i could rephrase that and say “whats the most aesthetically pleasing map to you/most fun looking” but you get it.

> > I’ll let you know once I play the game.
>
> This but where’s Impact?

lol thats not a MP map, its forge and i couldnt include forge maps in the poll because of limited space but its still a cool map i agree

I like ragnarok but exile is right up there.

I have a feeling that I’ll love Vortex, but I haven’t seen enough of it yet so I’ll have to go with Meltdown. It’s just so beautiful and it looks like it will be wonderful to play on!

I love valhalla, so I dont want to count Ragnarok, because I know Ill love it.

So of the new maps: Exile.

> I have a feeling that I’ll love Vortex, but I haven’t seen enough of it yet so I’ll have to go with Meltdown. It’s just so beautiful and it looks like it will be wonderful to play on!

yeah meltdown reminded me of snowbound and avalanche with all of the caves around the snow area, and the man cannons on the sides of the walls.

It’s between Ragnorok and Meltdown… I’ll have to look at the videos again and decide…

I haven’t made my choice yet and probably won’t ither until I explore all the maps till the game comes out.

All maps are beautiful and look great, but my personal favourite I estimate will be Haven or Solace.

Haven. Love me some Forerunner maps.

So far Ragnarock, just brings a satisfying classic feel, but I think it will be Vortex, just need to see more info.

People are way to obsessed with remakes… honestly.

I like most of them, Abandon is my favorite so far. Hoping the 9 future DLC maps are even better.

the art style of Abandon is really intense and mysterious. Definitively my favourite map, not couting that it’s “similar” to Guardian (top Mid with multiple access and multiple floor, secondary building with lateral accesses(top Gold), sniper clif, asymertical etc.)