What's your favorite glitch in halo 5?

Just wanted to know a couple glitches people enjoy, my personal favorite is the instant-spawning glitch in wzff.

Not sure if it’s a glitch, but on Battle of Sunaion, if you target a “dead” Jackal, your team will just go crazy trying to kill it.

> 2533274939961451;2:
> Not sure if it’s a glitch, but on Battle of Sunaion, if you target a “dead” Jackal, your team will just go crazy trying to kill it.

Lol I’ve got to try that

Picking up the Halo Reach Plasma launcher on wzff if it is present.

Well they fixed this glitch already, but when my team was being farmed in Warzone, I would take a gungoose up to a wall and start firing at point blank, which would in-turn turn the game into the laggiest game you’ve ever experienced.

> 2533274832677456;4:
> Picking up the Halo Reach Plasma launcher on wzff if it is present.

I haven’t got a chance to find it yet lol

This
and this

> 2533274977152039;6:
> > 2533274832677456;4:
> > Picking up the Halo Reach Plasma launcher on wzff if it is present.
>
>
> I haven’t got a chance to find it yet lol

Fear not it’s likely to be a REQ at some point.

> 2533274821761464;7:
> This
> and this

I wish those were real vehicles

> 2533274977152039;9:
> > 2533274821761464;7:
> > This
> > and this
>
>
> I wish those were real vehicles

I haven’t tried to replicate it, but it happened when I was playing an Xbox 360 game and switched directly to Halo without closing it. Could have been the cause but I’m not entirely sure.

These.

> 2533274978553590;11:
> These.

I feel like halo would be better if this was normal gameplay

> 2533274977152039;12:
> > 2533274978553590;11:
> > These.
>
>
> I feel like halo would be better if this was normal gameplay

I just love how in the beginning, the gitched warthog rolled by when you were in the respawn menu. LOL

> 2535409103705542;13:
> > 2533274977152039;12:
> > > 2533274978553590;11:
> > > These.
> >
> >
> > I feel like halo would be better if this was normal gameplay
>
>
> I just love how in the beginning, the gitched warthog rolled by when you were in the respawn menu. LOL

As soon as I saw that I knew the vid was gonna be good

> 2533274977152039;9:
> > 2533274821761464;7:
> > This
> > and this
>
> I wish those were real vehicles

> 2535409103705542;13:
> > 2533274977152039;12:
> > > 2533274978553590;11:
> > > These.
> >
> >
> > I feel like halo would be better if this was normal gameplay
>
>
> I just love how in the beginning, the gitched warthog rolled by when you were in the respawn menu. LOL

I love how he is holding the turret and just shooting like “who cares”

> 2533274977152039;14:
> > 2535409103705542;13:
> > > 2533274977152039;12:
> > > > 2533274978553590;11:
> > > > These.
> > >
> > >
> > > I feel like halo would be better if this was normal gameplay
> >
> >
> > I just love how in the beginning, the gitched warthog rolled by when you were in the respawn menu. LOL
>
>
> As soon as I saw that I knew the vid was gonna be good

I laughed too hard.

> 2533274872647908;16:
> > 2535409103705542;13:
> > > 2533274977152039;12:
> > > > 2533274978553590;11:
> > > > These.
> > >
> > >
> > > I feel like halo would be better if this was normal gameplay
> >
> >
> > I just love how in the beginning, the gitched warthog rolled by when you were in the respawn menu. LOL
>
>
> I love how he is holding the turret and just shooting like “who cares”

“I need to raise up the turret for better aim”

> 2535409103705542;18:
> > 2533274872647908;16:
> > > 2535409103705542;13:
> > > > 2533274977152039;12:
> > > > > 2533274978553590;11:
> > > > > These.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I feel like halo would be better if this was normal gameplay
> > >
> > >
> > > I just love how in the beginning, the gitched warthog rolled by when you were in the respawn menu. LOL
> >
> >
> > I love how he is holding the turret and just shooting like “who cares”
>
>
> “I need to raise up the turret for better aim”

You had to get the shots over the wall

> 2533274811192667;19:
> > 2535409103705542;18:
> > > 2533274872647908;16:
> > > > 2535409103705542;13:
> > > > > 2533274977152039;12:
> > > > > > 2533274978553590;11:
> > > > > > These.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I feel like halo would be better if this was normal gameplay
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I just love how in the beginning, the gitched warthog rolled by when you were in the respawn menu. LOL
> > >
> > >
> > > I love how he is holding the turret and just shooting like “who cares”
> >
> >
> > “I need to raise up the turret for better aim”
>
>
> You had to get the shots over the wall

Smart link helped me get the shots.