What's your favorite forge piece to use?

Not Building structure (ex. Tower Tall, ect) but piece (ex. 1x4 block, Medium bridge, ect).

What is you favorite piece to use in Forgeworld. I am really a fan of using the Corner 4x4 because it looks really nice and can be used in a great number of ways.

What’s yours?

I guess i would have to say either Strut, bracer large, or coliseum wall.

Brace, Large.

Words cannot describe how useful that piece is.

Block 2x4 for racetacks. Shame there isn’t more of them.

I know it only says pick one, but since when did I comply.

In order of preference:

– Brace, Large
– Block 1x4
– Strut
– Brace
See my point?

Block 2x4. Use it for walls and floors.

Brace Large

> Brace, Large.
>
> Words cannot describe how useful that piece is.

> Brace, Large.
>
> Words cannot describe how useful that piece is.

That’s right. I usually have the problem I run pout of these parts, they make really beautiful aesthetics. My current map project uses all of them. Other than that, I would probably say Block, 1x4. It goes very well with that brace or just on it’s own.

Coliseum wall, because it is so tall and it feels as though your battling for glory like the gladiators did, especially when it’s a one on one battle in an area with the walls around it. That kind of action is a great way to start the day!

I like to use the railings, they make nice little ledges.

Glass Cover is my favorite, but I’m slowly finding the 2x2 Corners and 4x4 Corners to be very useful.

Easily; Brace, Large.
I also like the Block 1x2. There’s something really neat and iconic about it.

> I know it only says pick one, but since when did I comply.
>
> In order of preference:
>
> – Brace, Large
> – Block 1x4
> – Strut
> – Brace
> See my point?

I played that map yesterday, it was boss.

Brace Large, Platform XL, Platform XXL, Brace Tunnel, and Block 2x4/2x3.

Coliseum walls and the majority of building blocks are FUGLY, unfortunately. They all either cause lag, have a downright creepy obsession with z-fighting, or simply don’t work with any piece besides themselves. They have a great shape, but just cannot be used if you want a map that looks as good as it plays.

Brace larges, although they can move, look beautiful as floors, ceilings, and walls. The textured strip-style that they apply when use en-masse is as pretty as a newborn lamb, and fits with any aesthetic theme. Plus they are bright when put into the darkest depths of the hanger, and toned down when shoved beyond the boundries into the glaring sunlight, so look well no matter the location. Combine that with they ease of use, and you walk out happy.

Platform XL’s, although serving no gameplay purpose, look absolutely stunning when filling up dead space imo. They don’t do much else, but its enough to keep me happy.

Although you have to be creative when using Platform XXL’s, the bottom can be use to create a unique grid-like formation for a floor. Despite what people say about it being over-used, its the most unique piece when used correctly. And throw in an extra piece, you can have some very juicy walls using the oft-ignored sides of the XXL Platform.

Brace tunnels are my favorite aesthetic piece. Period.

Block 2x3 and 2x4 are my replacement for the much-loved Block Double back in the fabled days of Halo: 3. Used for almost everything, this block was the floors, walls, ceilings, ramps, aesthetic piece, and even janitor of the original forge. They look great, merge together easily, flow great with natural geometry, and work with anything else you can imagine (except coliseum walls, those fail.) Because of this I struggle to think of a situation that you cannot use them in; as long as they fit the aesthetic theme, you have yourself a great piece.

I like the Tunnel pieces. Short, long, the other one, they’re all good. Especially if you want to recreate the prison cells on the Death Star.