What's your favorite Forge community?

I’d like to know!

Edit: Thanks for the replies everyone! Here’s the list I have so far:

Blueprint
Community Customs (because of their Proving Grounds events)
Forge Cafe
Forger’s Index
ForgeHub
HaloTracks
Reaching Perfection
The Halo Forge Epidemic (it looks like their website is inactive, even though it appears their Youtube channel is still producing new content?)
XForgery

Seeing as I’m friends with half of them, I’d have to say THFE. They’re a great group of people, and are always fun to hop in some customs with.

Forge Cafe.

RIP Forever Forgers.

Blueprint.

One of the few forge communities that doesn’t judge maps based on screenshots.

Im personally keen to forgehub. They have a lot of awesome content there and some great forgers.

You mean like groups on B.net? Or websites?

I tried to join blueprint but they either denied me or just haven’t seen my request yet. I was active on Forever Forgers for a long time though.

Blueprint, but I’m not seriously active in many to make comparisons. I don’t have time to do much more than lurk forums from time to time.

I would like to see a compiled list of all the various forging communities come from this thread. No ranking, but just a place to see how many are actually out there.

> Blueprint.
>
> One of the few forge communities that doesn’t judge maps based on screenshots.

Some good technical minded people too with a lot of knowledge of the game mechanics.

There are alot of sites and groups I visited, Reaching Perfection, Blueprint, Satyros (RIP), Forever Forgers (RIP), Forge Index, Forgehub.

xforgery they have a subsection that is taylored to my style

> > Blueprint.
> >
> > One of the few forge communities that doesn’t judge maps based on screenshots.
>
> Some good technical minded people too with a lot of knowledge of the game mechanics.

Blue Print would have to be it for me.

A great community who is always willing to help each other improve our projects.

Blueprint and Reaching Perfection.

Blueprint is more active for now, but both can give you great insight and support for your maps and your general skill.

Well, I would be clueless if it wasn’t for forgehub. I’ve been there for like 4 years now & they were a major help in the H3 days. I keep hearing about this ‘Blueprint’ but I can’t get in lol, I feel like a noob.

Blueprint’s where its at. Passionate, knowledgeable members. Many of their members are selfless, taking the time to show newer members the ropes, participate in many custom lobbies (seriously, theres’ usualy one every day), and giving useful and specific feedback on almost every map submitted to our ranks.
Blueprint is a small enough community that eveyone is noticed, but large enough so that there’s something for everyone. Its been my favorite community so far, and I hope it stays around for many more years.

Forge Cafe Forgecafe.com
Talented community.

> Talented community.

i lol’d … i left them because of their sheer amount of ignorance and lack of talent …

blueprint FTW …

I’m going to have to go with Blueprint. a really good place for genuinely helpfull feedback, lots of testing lobbies.

Forger’s index is a good up and coming site but lacks members at the moment due to it’s newness. Definitely a good place to go and get your map looked at by a CC.

I would have to agree, forgers index is a really well designed new site. FI really allows you to display your maps with screen shots, and youtube vids.

forgers index is going to turn into forgehub if it gets big …

Forge Hub is my go-to, though I haven’t had the chance to post there for some time.