What's Your Favorite Assassination?

What ‘Assassination’ is your favorite in terms of presentation, appearance, coolness/brutality factor, etc? This can include ‘normal’ Assassinations (as in, the kind you unlock via REQ packs), as well as weapon/item-specific ones (hammer, assault-ball, etc).

For me, my favorite is the not-officially-named Energy Sword one where the assassin rams the blade through the victim from behind with such force that the victim is lifted clear off the ground.

Fisticuffs. Your spartan tackles the enemy to the ground, mounds them, then punches them left, right, left then concludes by stabbing them in the chest, pretty brutal. Backbreaker is a pretty good one too.

> 2533274859688519;1:
> What ‘Assassination’ is your favorite in terms of presentation, appearance, coolness/brutality factor, etc? This can include ‘normal’ Assassinations (as in, the kind you unlock via REQ packs), as well as weapon/item-specific ones (hammer, assault-ball, etc).
>
> For me, my favorite is the not-officially-named Energy Sword one where the assassin rams the blade through the victim from behind with such force that the victim is lifted clear off the ground.

My favriote is terminal velocity because its so cool seeing all the thrusters going off and then slam your knife into the enemies head and seeing blood squirt out of his head.

I may be biased because it’s the only one I’ve gotten out of REQ’s but… I just scored Get Low and damn is that just… cringe worthy brutal right there. I love it!

My favorite is “a good ribbing” because of 2 things.

1. You stab your enemy twice in different spots of the body
(The ribs then neck above the collar bone)

2. Once you finish the first two strikes, it looks like your grabbing the enemy by the neck then throwing them like a ragdoll
(So disrespectful looking. I use this only)

Lawn Dart, it’s almost comical the way the enemy spartan starts flailing around when you pick them up, and the way you hear their neck crack when you throw them down is brutal :open_mouth: or Terminal Velocity, that’s pretty cool too.

Fisticuffs by far, it is so brutal, I love it. Thought of a tank on legs throwing another tank on legs, beating him like a punching bag (for no reason) and then jabbing a knife into them, it’s beautiful. Second would probably be Shove it.

That one assassination with the knife…