I’m a big fan of customization especially in halo. When 343 said they would be adding 100+ armor suits and helmets I got excited.
- First- What is your favorite Armor in Halo 5? We’ve seen several sets in the beta, campaign, and some announced on other platforms. Personally mine is the ARGUS set which is the armor Linda wears. NOBLE at a close second though. - Second- What is your favorite Halo Armor set of all time? Out of every Halo game which armor did you want the most? Personally I really liked the HAYABUSA armor in Halo 3, even though I rocked SCOUT in that game - Finally- Which armor would you like to see return in Halo 5? There has been announcements of different armor sets on halo waypoint, the SECURITY armor for example will be returning in Halo 5 but we don’t know what it looks like yet. It also says that Romeo sported the DEADEYE set which hopefully means not only will we get the DEADEYE helmet in Halo 5, but also a body armor to go with it. My top 3 armors I’d like to see in halo 5 would be HAYABUSA, JFO (Halo Reach), and CQB (Halo 3 and Reach). I’d also like to see VENATOR make an appearance. - Please leave your responses below! Thank you!!!
From the Beta, the Nightfall armor.
Recon, Gungnir, Mjolnir mk V, Locke’s Armor
- Helioskrill. Can’t wait to use it! Plus, I feel like I have to after all of that haha
- Hayabusa. It was pretty neat as long as it had the sword.
- Fotus was also neat.
But, in all reality I would just like to see them all in the game. And also allow a tone of customization.
I really like Centurion, Nightfall and the Athlon suit.
I’d like to see MK V added to the lineup though, that one is a classic. Obviously revised a little in terms of design so it would work well with the improved graphics. Plus the suit from Halo Wars was pretty cool too.
I always wanted to have my Spartan look like a classic drab olive green tank looking guy. From the times before Bungie went and gave Spartans multi color armor and retconned a bunch of stuff. To me the original Spartans fighting on Reach should have been in all green, with little to set them apart. After all, they are in the military and were seen as being more like tools than people. The amount of customization Spartans got later on with regards to armor color etc seemed silly to me.
> 1. Noble, followed close by any blue team armor
> 2. Mark VI, not as fancy as others, but it has always been my favourite
> 3. Its a tie between Mark IV and SPI (lore for the win)
> I’d like many more to be in the game, but to be honest, not some of the H4 designs like commando or pioneer, those were ugly.
Oh the SPI armor would be awesome.
I always did like Air Assault although I am in the minority there lol.
- Favorite H5 set: Athlon
- The best looking armor suit in any Halo for me was the Master Chiefs armor in Halo CE: anniversary. The very classic military green bulky look.
- EOD or close quarters from Reach.
I heavily disliked 80% or the armors in Halo 4, Fotus…etc…all of them. There was a lot of variety, but it all looked the sameish and had almost anime or gundam like influences which didn’t fit into Halo at all. I don’t care how many options there are, if most of them look like garbage then who cares. In Halo 4 I stuck with the recruit/starting armor set and that’s about it.
Hunter, Hayabusa, Rouge, Deadeye, Locus, and Helljumper
My favorite Armour is Recruit Armour but with the Flaming stripes up and down it. What I ended up with in the end, sides from the other stuff. I liked it. Suited me quite well.
-Helljumper I’m thinking
-I don’t know, it depends on the game
Hunter (Lock) and ODST atm.
Would love the halo wars armor
Just to get this through, 343 is doing an AMAZING job on the armor this time around.
Halo 4’s armor looked too wacky, but they’re getting back on track, and my favorite armor has to either be the Mark VI (scared) or the Helioskrill (which is the Arbiter’s armor but in spartan form)