What's your fav Reach map?

Just posting this to get an idea of want maps people liked from Reach the most. I know many didn’t like them but I am one among the apparent few who did enjoy them.

Post one 4v4 or small size map or one big team map only, or one of each. My favorite map from reach would have to be countdown, some might disagree but I had way too much fun on this map and I would love to see it redone if possible.

i fairly enjoyed almost all of them. my fav had to be sword base(swat) minus the campers.

Enclosed

Pulse ftw

As for launch maps? haha no. None of them were particularly memorable or good IMO. Tolerable at best.

I really liked Zealot. It felt like an arena type map. I hate most Reach Maps because they were taken from the Campaign.

My best and favorite map would be Sanctuary for MLG I’ve even made the map myself and am quite proud of the outcome. Its in my File Share if anyone wants to take a look and i believe 343i should definetely include Sanctuary in Halo 4. My Sanctuary of course. :slight_smile:

Ungaged :wink:

> Just posting this to get an idea of want maps people liked from Reach the most. I know many didn’t like them but I am one among the apparent few who did enjoy them.
>
> Post one 4v4 or small size map or one big team map only, or one of each. My favorite map from reach would have to be countdown, some might disagree but I had way too much fun on this map and I would love to see it redone if possible.

I didn’t know this was the Halo Reach forums. lol

Pinnacle great map, fav halo map all time if i may just add this would be

Turf(Slayer)
Containment(Big team battle)

Condemned, Solitary, and Breakpoint.

Wrong place to post but ok. I liked Countdown

Zealot/Arena Zealot - I usually don’t like symmetrical maps, but this one just has right flow. It’s like Midship been adapted to modern Halo gameplay (with sprint and jetpack): enlarged horizontally and less vertically. I would choose it over Complex any day in Halo 4.
The Cage/Uncaged is also superb. I hope to see it in Halo 4 as well.

Tempest, Anchor 9 and Countdown.

> Pulse ftw

Seriously?
Wow, thanks man.
Really pleased that some people enjoy it.

Favourite small map:
Zealot

Favourite big map:
Breakpoint

Some awesome Forge maps:
Wayont
Kingdom
Affinity
Sanctuary

And my favourite remake map has to be Breakneck (originally Headlong), freaking love that map in both Halo 2 and Halo: Reach.

> > Pulse ftw
>
> Seriously?
> Wow, thanks man.
> Really pleased that some people enjoy it.

It’s indeed really good, not one of my favourites, but still awesome!

Thanks, man =)
I still have an updated version in my FS, along with 1 or 2 other FW maps, if you like customs :wink:

For firefights, I like Holdout.

For non-firefights, I’ve only really seen Pinnacle to any extent that I can remember.

=d

> Thanks, man =)
> I still have an updated version in my FS, along with 1 or 2 other FW maps, if you like customs :wink:

I love customs, but I never have anybody to play with, it’s or matchmaking or some scrubs playing the worst and weirdest mini-games all day long. Sometimes it’s fun, but I prefer more standard gametypes. :stuck_out_tongue:

And the fact that everyone plays Halo 4 now…

i know what you mean. add me if you like.