What's your faction?

I’ve seen plenty of “name your ship” type threads, and of course “Tell us about your Spartan”. But I haven’t seen anything about making a new faction. We already have the UNSC, Covenant, Forerunner/Promethean, Flood, and Insurectionists, but how about a new one? I’ll start.

---------------------------------------------------

Faction Name**:** The Void
Main Weapons: Mechs, Ships, and Infantry
Government Type: Oligarchy
Known Relationships: None
Homeworld(s)/Galaxy(ies): P-22 (Planet), G2-23 (Galaxy)

-------------------------------------------------

*EDIT: Grim Looters brought up an excellent point of having smaller groups within factions. If you wish to do this, go ahead, I’m not gonna stop you.

Considering how the universe stands post-Halo 5, I doubt there’s much room for completely new factions.

However, I think small units within larger factions would be fair enough. Like, a special unit of UNSC Army commandos, maybe, or ONI NavSpecWep operatives.

Certainly plenty of Innie groups out there I bet. Sapien Sunrise for example

Leader of the DSE: Odin Zy Lhar
Species: Sangheili
Faction Name**:** The DarkStorm Empire
Main Weapons: Ships, A.I.s, & Infantry
Government Type: Dictatorship
Known Relationships: Allies with the Fallen Empire, Combined States of Sanghelios, & Legends of Sanghelios
Homeworld(s): Envoy - Homeworld / Tredadon - Militarized World / Aledia - Mining World
Galaxy(ies): Milkyway Galaxy

Name: Rekmoor
Military: Mechs, Gravtanks, Exo-infantry
Navy: Multiple ship classes
Government type: Democratic (Every 10 years new leader)
Homeworld: Pandora

> 2533274927592272;2:
> Considering how the universe stands post-Halo 5, I doubt there’s much room for completely new factions.
>
> However, I think small units within larger factions would be fair enough. Like, a special unit of UNSC Army commandos, maybe, or ONI NavSpecWep operatives.

But we can still make new factions since none of this is canon.