What's your expectations to Halo 6?

So, mine expectations to Halo 6 is that
Cortana is corrupted by the Gravemind and Cortana is trying to spread the Flood again somehow and the Banished are going to be in it.
We’re going to play on the ark and a Halo ring but I don’t know how Chief would rescue Cortana or get her back to normal after what the gravemind did to her.
I’m very excited for Halo 6 man!

what’s your expectations?

Everybody is teaming up against Created, we see biggest battle ever. Old characters like Rtas Vadum, Red team and Lord Hood return.

> 2535450453445225;2:
> Everybody is teaming up against Created, we see biggest battle ever. Old characters like Rtas Vadum, Red team and Lord Hood return.

I didn’t necessarily dislike Osiris… they just could have used some fleshing out in-game to build a little better team camaraderie and individual character development. Otherwise, what you just said is what I am hoping for. If you think about it, there could be 4 ‘fireteams’ that have the possibility to be playable in future games (hopefully, the main series is saved for MC/Blue Team only moving forward): Blue Team, Red Team, Osiris, and a Sangheili team (Thel, Rtas, Usze, etc.). But your post definitely made me hopefully for some awesome possibilities.

I’m betting on a losing battle against the created until the very end, then we have a cliffhanger of the flood returning in which all species come together to fight the flood in Halo 7.

My expectation is that Cortana is a fragment, split cause by slip space in Halo 4, she attained Metastability and gain control on other AIs and possibly bring back the Didact. But there will be the return of the Flood, becoming more aggressive and create new mutation.

John and co will have to go up against the created, but he will be forced to personally deal with Cortana. Like it will be on him to take her out of not.

I’m going to just not have any expectations so I don’t end up disappointed by what we get.

A difficult question to answer really, story-wise I would like the focus to be on Chief and Blue team, I don’t mind Team Osiris popping up, but I’d rather they were in the background slightly.

No missions of walking to point A - then B - then back to A.
All missions playable as Chief.
An explanation of the changes made to Chief by the librarian. This should also feed into the story, possibly a conversation between Chief and the Iso-Didact (bornstellar)
Personally I’d like to see the scattered parts of Mendicant Bias reassembled and travel with the player to take on the created, just kinda think that would be cool.

I’ve got too many ideas to list them all right now.

> 2533274820195416;8:
> A difficult question to answer really, story-wise I would like the focus to be on Chief and Blue team, I don’t mind Team Osiris popping up, but I’d rather they were in the background slightly.
>
> No missions of walking to point A - then B - then back to A.
> All missions playable as Chief.
> An explanation of the changes made to Chief by the librarian. This should also feed into the story, possibly a conversation between Chief and the Iso-Didact (bornstellar)
> Personally I’d like to see the scattered parts of Mendicant Bias reassembled and travel with the player to take on the created, just kinda think that would be cool.
>
> I’ve got too many ideas to list them all right now.

Bornstellar is dead, though I do agree it is high time the Flood and Medicant Bias (as consequence) returns to the lore. They can’t keep ignoring it forever.

> 2533274798011936;9:
> > 2533274820195416;8:
> > A difficult question to answer really, story-wise I would like the focus to be on Chief and Blue team, I don’t mind Team Osiris popping up, but I’d rather they were in the background slightly.
> >
> > No missions of walking to point A - then B - then back to A.
> > All missions playable as Chief.
> > An explanation of the changes made to Chief by the librarian. This should also feed into the story, possibly a conversation between Chief and the Iso-Didact (bornstellar)
> > Personally I’d like to see the scattered parts of Mendicant Bias reassembled and travel with the player to take on the created, just kinda think that would be cool.
> >
> > I’ve got too many ideas to list them all right now.
>
>
> Bornstellar is dead, though I do agree it is high time the Flood and Medicant Bias (as consequence) returns to the lore. They can’t keep ignoring it forever.

I’m fuzzy on the details as its been a while since I read the books but I’m sure that there are some Humans who the Librarian had implanted with the essence of certain people, its long been a theory that Master Chief holds the essence of the Iso-Didact. (Guilty Sparks question in CE "Last time you asked if it were my choice would I do it - activate the Halo array) Within the books there is a certain event where these essences are able to take control of their hosts body and communicate with each other.

Someone more versed in the lore can probably tell me if I’m on the right track.

I would like it if we get Mendicant Bias; he’s always been important in the background and in the EU, it’ll be cool to have him in the games. I want the Didact back, and maybe some Insurrectionists; Halo needs Human enemies.
Maybe Halo 6 will just set up a couple of new factions, and Halo 7 is where everything is resolved in a grand climax!

> 2533274874690673;1:
> So, mine expectations to Halo 6 is that
> Cortana is corrupted by the Gravemind and Cortana is trying to spread the Flood again somehow and the Banished are going to be in it.
> We’re going to play on the ark and a Halo ring but I don’t know how Chief would rescue Cortana or get her back to normal after what the gravemind did to her.
> I’m very excited for Halo 6 man!
>
> what’s your expectations?

I am hoping we will have a much better idea of Cortana’s true motivations a lot sooner than H6, when Frankie’s Tales from Slipspace story comes out next month. That is gonna be a huge lore event, almost as big as the release of a new game. I can’t wait.

We’ll have a much clearer picture of where they’re really going with this arc long term after that… I hope.

sadly i don’t expect much story wise. Im expecting to have to get 10+ outside media just like H4 and H5 just to understand the story.
Now with the created and evil!cortana we are in an interesting place. Id like for there to be some joint unsc-sos action against them.

> 2533274870591903;13:
> sadly i don’t expect much story wise. Im expecting to have to get 10+ outside media just like H4 and H5 just to understand the story.
> Now with the created and evil!cortana we are in an interesting place. Id like for there to be some joint unsc-sos action against them.

Nope, Halo 5 LACKED all that media, and therefore ALSO lacked any proper story in the game itself. I would rather have Halo 4’s method of releasing novels and stuff building up to the game(which can be easily researched on wikis if you want), THEN get the game itself to build off of that. (Plus, this would ensure there’s no, “SUDDENLY, GUARDIANS OUT OF NOWHERE” issues. At least with the Didact and the Composer, there was slow build-up.)

Halo 5, however, wasn’t at all affected by the external media. It felt like it’s own, separate bubble of misunderstanding, with literally no explanation for any of it’s story elements in any form. Halo 5 is confusing BECAUSE it’s confusing, NOT because there is anything extra to know.

I love play the old ways.
Master chief & the arbiter.
Halo 3 Rank system
Halo Reach multiplayer.
No more rebuild scenarios.
We need more bungie style game!

> 2533274961806222;12:
> > 2533274874690673;1:
> > So, mine expectations to Halo 6 is that
> > Cortana is corrupted by the Gravemind and Cortana is trying to spread the Flood again somehow and the Banished are going to be in it.
> > We’re going to play on the ark and a Halo ring but I don’t know how Chief would rescue Cortana or get her back to normal after what the gravemind did to her.
> > I’m very excited for Halo 6 man!
> >
> > what’s your expectations?
>
>
> I am hoping we will have a much better idea of Cortana’s true motivations a lot sooner than H6, when Frankie’s Tales from Slipspace story comes out next month. That is gonna be a huge lore event, almost as big as the release of a new game. I can’t wait.
>
> We’ll have a much clearer picture of where they’re really going with this arc long term after that… I hope.

Not to thread jack but I forgot I posted this weeks ago… HA guess I was wrong there. Not the first time.

Better have a good story.

Chief to get more emotional and progression in his story that 5 lacked. An unrealistic expectation that I have is some return or a mention of the Didact. People keep telling me to let it go but I don’t want to.

My most basic expectation is for 343 to stick with what they got and not sweep yet another story under the rug.

My expectations are that in halo 6 they find the source of the flood and get to kill the biggest gravemind ever! I wish they would have done that a long time ago and o yeah that the forerunners left an extra unused halo ring ( :