Whats your current fav playlist?

So which playlist are you currently spending the majority of your time in?

im doing a lot of Rumble Pit at the moment and regular Team Slayer

Been flipping my time between Arena and Premium Battle.

I’m playing a lot of Premium Slayer and Premium Battle at the moment. As someone who bought both DLC packs it’s good to finally get to play on the Noble maps again although Invasion on Breakpoint gets voted a bit too much, lol.

Plus they currently give out double jackpots in these playlists so getting a huge amount of credits after a game feels nice. I got 18000 credits in 2 games today. Without completing a challenge. 10000 in a long Invasion game where I got 6000 from the slot machine and 8000 credits in a One Flag game :slight_smile:

Thats some good credit scoring…I tried some Premium Slayer the other day but the only map that seems to get voted in is the one with the floaty gravity room in centre (i forget its name)

> I tried some Premium Slayer the other day but the only map that seems to get voted in is the one with the floaty gravity room in centre (i forget its name)

Condemned. Yeah, it gets voted pretty often but I also seem to play Anchor 9 a lot. Got a 5v5 Slayer DMRs game on Highlands once.

Condemned thats it :slight_smile: is the double credit jackpot thingie still going or was it just for the weekend gone?

Team Classic

> Team Classic

I say Squad Slayer because it feels like Social Slayer from H3. I am literally destroying every game because I almost always get positive each game. MLG and Invasion will always be my favorite playlists though because they are fun and competitive.

Arena, Invasion, and Grifball

Team Objective. I can play it all night long.

> Condemned thats it :slight_smile: is the double credit jackpot thingie still going or was it just for the weekend gone?

Double Jackpots are actually for the whole month.
The Super Jackpot was for the Flagstravaganza playlist and only last weekend.

Quote from Jeremiah on Bungie.net:

> Posted by: Jeremiah
> Super Jackpot Weekend starts now and runs until Sunday night! Play and complete games in FLAGSTRAVAGANZA for a chance to win a daily Super Jackpot of 21,000 credits!
>
> The following playlists are currently offering Double Jackpots all week long!
> - THE ARENA
> - PREMIUM SLAYER
> - PREMIUM BATTLE
> - FLAGSTRAVAGANZA

Mostly arena/mlg for the dmr starts.

I was on classic for awhile but the grenades are just too overpowered.

Team Slayer. But I do enjoy BTB and Squad Slayer.

I’m always up for a game of BTB, but I also like playing some Squad Slayer/Invasion from time to time.

Probably at the moment it would be Premium Slayer. The new maps are really good for Slayer, though I don’t like Uplink very much compared to Condemned. If they could just add Breakpoint to the list that playlist would be golden.

Team Slayer (mass armor lock is much less infuriating than mass camo)
Premium Slayer (because I <3 Condemned/Uplink)
Big Team Battle (K/D farming, and I like Trident and Wayont)

> > Condemned thats it :slight_smile: is the double credit jackpot thingie still going or was it just for the weekend gone?
>
> Double Jackpots are actually for the whole month.
> The Super Jackpot was for the Flagstravaganza playlist and only last weekend.
>
> Quote from Jeremiah on Bungie.net:
>
>
>
>
> > Posted by: Jeremiah
> > Super Jackpot Weekend starts now and runs until Sunday night! Play and complete games in FLAGSTRAVAGANZA for a chance to win a daily Super Jackpot of 21,000 credits!
> >
> > The following playlists are currently offering Double Jackpots all week long!
> > - THE ARENA
> > - PREMIUM SLAYER
> > - PREMIUM BATTLE
> > - FLAGSTRAVAGANZA

cheers mate best get on there then!!! :slight_smile:

BTB is my most played, been playing it less lately, more of a mix at the moment. Played a lot of Invasion recently and Living Dead (for the Weekly since I’m not dedicated enough to play 150 games of something like Invasion :P)

MLG and Flagstravaganza.