What's your best win streak?

How many games? Approximations are fine.

I think the most for me was 25 games. Not sure.
That was back when Bungie owned Halo though.

I almost won a game before, does that count?

> I almost won a game before, does that count?

Lol, only in horse shoes and hand grenades.

What game type are we talking here?

Idk Bito, Team Reclaimer shared hundreds of wins among Core Group members. 100+ I guess x).

My record is 100 wins in 24 hours. Then later I won some more to get up around 110, and then lost in the laggiest game of my life.

> What game type are we talking here?

Any and all. Can be an overall streak or playlist specific.

I was just digging through some HT stats today and pulled up my longest streak so it made me curious.

> Idk Bito, Team Reclaimer shared hundreds of wins among Core Group members. 100+ I guess x).

True. Good times.

> My record is 100 wins in 24 hours. Then later I won some more to get up around 110, and then lost in the laggiest game of my life.

That’s pretty nice. I’ve never won 100 games in a day…my fastest large streak was 122 in three days.

Cool topic, I think I remember having an eighteen game winning streak that consisted of Team Slayer and BTB which was all as a random. I did not pat myself on the back too hard because most of the effort for the wins could be attributed to the other portion of the team =)

> Cool topic

K/D gets too much attention. In the end we’re all trying to win the game, right?

> I think I remember having an eighteen game winning streak that consisted of Team Slayer and BTB which was all as a random.

I’ll tip my hat to 18 straight as a random.

I don’t really know exact numbers. I know there’ve been a few days where we’ve had some 30+ runs. Only reason I know it was at least 30 was because we rotated through all the armor colors. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just went on a 11 game winning streak. Nothing special I know.

A lot maybe even a ton …

Although I wish I could look somewhere and see this - number -

> A lot maybe even a ton …
>
> Although I wish I could look somewhere and see this - number -

HaloTracker

I won 481 consecutive games on team slayer over the course of a month

In doubles on Reach, me and my friend won 17 games in a row, getting different people almost very match, back when the population was a little more.

> 2533274826361817;16:
> I won 481 consecutive games on team slayer over the course of a month

Please don’t revive old topics thanks
You went out of your way to dig for this one.