Whats your best vehicle? Your vehicles strategy?

My best vehicle is the ghost. Yes of all vehicles, the ghost is an odd one to be best at. my strategy is to always keep moving. You never know if theres a sniper, hijacker, etc. When my ghost is low health, i decide between many strategies i have. 1. Stop n Swap : drive towards an enemy vehicle, exit from the ghost and hijack that vehicle. 2. Abandon Ship: Exit the ghost and continue battling. 3. Keep fighting: fight until the end. 4. retreat and exit vehicle. Also, when ramming someone with a ghost, i recommend to shoot an enemy spartan who spots you because they know your there and have a great chance of dodging your ram. If they don’t notice, go for it. And with dealing with a scorpion/wraith, go near the scorpion/wraith where they can’t see you, wait till they shoot, and charge into there and hijack him.

> 2533274827827685;1:
> My best vehicle is the ghost. Yes of all vehicles, the ghost is an odd one to be best at. my strategy is to always keep moving. You never know if theres a sniper, hijacker, etc. When my vehicle is low health, i decide between many strategies i have. 1. Stop n Swap : drive towards an enemy vehicle, exit from the ghost and hijack that vehicle. 2. Abandon Ship: Exit the ghost and continue battling. 3. Keep fighting: fight until the end. 4. retreat and exit vehicle. Also, when driving a ghost, i recommend to shoot an enemy spartan who spots you because they know your there and have a great chance of dodging your ram. If they don’t notice, go for it. And with dealing with a scorpion/wraith, go near the scorpion/wraith where they can’t see you, wait till they shoot, and charge into there and hijack him.

I completely dominate in a gauss hog. I don’t know why, but without fail everytime I am in one, or get one from a random vehicle in warzone, I do amazing. In fact all my killtaculars and higher are from the gauss hog. I have seen so many people miss enemies when they are in it and I never understand how they can miss. Definitely my best vehicle though, and that is including when I drive and shoot it myself without a teammate.

I am also really good in ghost, especially the ultra. I have been working on my banshee game but I always tend to make mistakes in a banshee that get me killed, not flipping here or boosting away there. I also get my longest sprees playing smart in a tank.

I have been working on my wraith game lately and am improving. I want to get good with a wraith and banshee because I have seen some amazing things done with them.

> 2533274808945466;2:
> > 2533274827827685;1:
> > My best vehicle is the ghost. Yes of all vehicles, the ghost is an odd one to be best at. my strategy is to always keep moving. You never know if theres a sniper, hijacker, etc. When my vehicle is low health, i decide between many strategies i have. 1. Stop n Swap : drive towards an enemy vehicle, exit from the ghost and hijack that vehicle. 2. Abandon Ship: Exit the ghost and continue battling. 3. Keep fighting: fight until the end. 4. retreat and exit vehicle. Also, when driving a ghost, i recommend to shoot an enemy spartan who spots you because they know your there and have a great chance of dodging your ram. If they don’t notice, go for it. And with dealing with a scorpion/wraith, go near the scorpion/wraith where they can’t see you, wait till they shoot, and charge into there and hijack him.
>
>
> I completely dominate in a gauss hog. I don’t know why, but without fail everytime I am in one, or get one from a random vehicle in warzone, I do amazing. In fact all my killtaculars and higher are from the gauss hog. I have seen so many people miss enemies when they are in it and I never understand how they can miss. Definitely my best vehicle though, and that is including when I drive and shoot it myself without a teammate.
>
> I am also really good in ghost, especially the ultra. I have been working on my banshee game but I always tend to make mistakes in a banshee that get me killed, not flipping here or boosting away there. I also get my longest sprees playing smart in a tank.
>
> I have been working on my wraith game lately and am improving. I want to get good with a wraith and banshee because I have seen some amazing things done with them.

Gauss hog i never really got any experience, mostly because i don’t have one XD. and if you want to get good in a wraith, i might know a thing or two about the wraith. my usual strategy for the wraith is to keep an eye on your radar. Ive seen most people don’t pay attention to their radar. That is the most important feature when having a wraith or a scorpion. You want to go up close and personal with a wraith. And when your going to dangerous territory, keep some of your boost to have an emergency escape. Reason why i play close and personal is because the wraith shot is pretty darn slower than a scorpion. thats mainly the reason i play like that.

I’m best with a Scorpion, I just stay back and shell the enemy infantry as they try to take me out.

Driving warhog with a good gunner. May not get any kills unless running them over, but my gunner is going to survive.

> 2533275016942754;4:
> I’m best with a Scorpion, I just stay back and shell the enemy infantry as they try to take me out.

Best strategy for a scorpion. Thats the way to support the team.

> 2533274827827685;6:
> > 2533275016942754;4:
> > I’m best with a Scorpion, I just stay back and shell the enemy infantry as they try to take me out.
>
>
> Best strategy for a scorpion. Thats the way to support the team.

Yeah, the last game I played I got 18 kills with a Scorpion, two Killing Frenzies and I think four Overkills.

Rockethogs my game

> 2533274917302794;8:
> Rockethogs my game

i am horrible at the rocket hog XD whats your strategy for it?

My best vehicle is the hog but sadly I’m the only person in my friendslist that can aim the gun while someone else is driving and keep the gunner alive while I’m driving.

> 2535405450804460;10:
> My best vehicle is the hog but sadly I’m the only person in my friendslist that can aim the gun while someone else is driving and keep the gunner alive while I’m driving.

Well, theres something you can do, both. When i can’t get allies in my warthog, i distance myself between enemies, switch to turret (hopefully you know the shortcut to switching seats) and fire away.

> 2533274827827685;9:
> > 2533274917302794;8:
> > Rockethogs my game
>
>
> i am horrible at the rocket hog XD whats your strategy for it?

Yeah, how do you use Rocket Hogs cuts I also suck with them.

> 2533275016942754;12:
> > 2533274827827685;9:
> > > 2533274917302794;8:
> > > Rockethogs my game
> >
> >
> > i am horrible at the rocket hog XD whats your strategy for it?
>
>
> Yeah, how do you use Rocket Hogs cuts I also suck with them.

Well, like i said in the last quote, when by myself in a hog i distance myself between enemies, switch to turret, and fire away. When only operating the turret however, i would shoot at the spartans closest to you. If you see a big enemy (vehicle, rocket launcher, other big weapons) go for that. I wonder what his strategy is :confused:

> 2533274827827685;11:
> > 2535405450804460;10:
> > My best vehicle is the hog but sadly I’m the only person in my friendslist that can aim the gun while someone else is driving and keep the gunner alive while I’m driving.
>
>
> Well, theres something you can do, both. When i can’t get allies in my warthog, i distance myself between enemies, switch to turret (hopefully you know the shortcut to switching seats) and fire away.

Stationary hogs just get people killed you can easily throw a grenade,splaser, rocket, hydra, or basically use any powerweapon and youll kill the person in the hog and give the enemy a free hog or just kill the hog all together even at range before you can get out due to switch time between the seats.

As much as I want to say that I do really well in a scorpion, I normally get 30+ kills per run in a wraith.

Every time I get in a vehicle, I become the only target for the entire enemy team. I do best in Warzone when I just spawn with load-out weapons. Anything else just makes you a bigger/more noticeable target. Also, I am awful at the hog gunner! I’m really good at scaring (not actually killing) enemies and making my teammates laugh at me.

> 2535405450804460;14:
> > 2533274827827685;11:
> > > 2535405450804460;10:
> > > My best vehicle is the hog but sadly I’m the only person in my friendslist that can aim the gun while someone else is driving and keep the gunner alive while I’m driving.
> >
> >
> > Well, theres something you can do, both. When i can’t get allies in my warthog, i distance myself between enemies, switch to turret (hopefully you know the shortcut to switching seats) and fire away.
>
>
> Stationary hogs just get people killed you can easily throw a grenade,splaser, rocket, hydra, or basically use any powerweapon and youll kill the person in the hog and give the enemy a free hog or just kill the hog all together even at range before you can get out due to switch time between the seats.

Wow, i never thought of that. But what about an oni hog? that sustains a lot of hit points.

> 2533274941061433;15:
> As much as I want to say that I do really well in a scorpion, I normally get 30+ kills per run in a wraith.

thats impressive. What strategy do you have for the wraith?

My strategy is to call in the biggest thing I have, then cower behind the action because vehicles are so freaking weak in this game. I’m still trying to figure out a strategy for a mantis that doesn’t get me killed within a minute.

Well, i do have another vehicle I’m good at. The Banshee. Best strategy for me with a banshee is to, once again, always keep moving. When bombing people, back away immediately after bombing someone. you can do an evade or just simply boosting away. Never, i mean never, purposely ram someone with a banshee. I guess its fine when your about to die, but a banshee is a vehicle that you don’t want to lose.