What's your best boss steal? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

post your best boss steals

here is one of mine.
One shell, one boss
we still lost… But we ain’t talking about wins :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice one! I have a few, but nothing documented. I do have one that’s not really a boss steal, but just starting the game off with a boss kill: SeanConnery14's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 14138666. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com

I don’t have one but that was badass as hell

We won after this one. I’m pretty sure the poor guy was assassinating warden too.

Kamikaze with a phaeton (I was bored)

Though I didn’t get it on the Xbox One Game DVR, it was kill-stealing Captain Warmik from the enemy team on A.R.C. with the Kinetic Bolts AR.

> 2533274924882538;5:
> Kamikaze with a phaeton (I was bored)

xD

I had this one.

> 2533274891841289;8:
> I had this one.

Lmao at the confused team

Definitely this.

I got it while streaming on Twitch but it was a while ago so I’m gonna have to search… On Noctus we were losing and I got an overkill/kill steal on Warden JUST in time with a Banshee Ultra… In that same game, I went on to get 8 total bosses; including a narrow steal on a Phaeton Pilot and I killed the enemy’s banshee trying to get it. We won that game big, but the comeback started with the Warden steal.

No doubt that Warzone is a team game, but ONE person can make the difference in a game.

Blaze of glory is OP we all know this but nice steal.

Heres my latest. Killed him with my second shot, the first missed cause I’m bad at this game.

One of my favs.

Ive shared both of these before you’ve probably seen them around.

Ive had a couple of steals through the use of a tank but meh not as awesome.

> 2533274991067213;10:
> Definitely this.

Link took me to my own videos. try using xboxdvr.com

Ran out of ammo with my BR, Trusty AR to the rescue! Warden Steal

> 2533274820722681;13:
> > 2533274991067213;10:
> > Definitely this.
>
>
> Link took me to my own videos. try using xboxdvr.com

Fixed it.

> 2533274821886199;14:
> Ran out of ammo with my BR, Trusty AR to the rescue! Warden Steal

Now that, that is insane.

I don’t have the clip … but I can just tell you. This was on raid on apex 7. Tankmaster rok was almost dead…so I decided to get a common random weapon I got a plasma pistol. So I ran there. just as he died I shot a charged shot it hit him and I got the kill…all the enemies was there…none of my teamates was there…their lucky I got there and stole the kill otherwise we would have not won.

> 2533274820722681;16:
> > 2533274821886199;14:
> > Ran out of ammo with my BR, Trusty AR to the rescue! Warden Steal
>
>
> Now that, that is insane.

haha, yeah I couldn’t believe it when it happened still ended up losing unfortunately.

My friend taking the other teams elite at the beginning of the game

Sadly I don’t have clips, but I’ve already killed Warden with one single hit of the DMR, by spraying him with SMG and by Ground Pounding. I didn’t expect to get the kill in any of those cases, I just hit him because… why not?

Sadly, when I spend a lot of REQs trying to get a good power weapon to kill him, it generally ends badly :stuck_out_tongue: