Whats you worst case scenario

With everything we’ve learn and all the vids we’ve seen what still remains your worst case scenario?

That the BR (or any other precision weapon) is OP and the only viable weapon to use regardless of how good you are with other weapons and leaves the entire sandbox reduntant and turning the whole game back into a “one-gun only” game, and that weapon is defended by every competitive player who cry at the idea of a nerf.

My worse case scenario would be that we play as more than one character throughout the campaign.

That Halo 4 is a joke and everything is fake just like what Bungie did with the Game ‘Pimps at Sea’. It was an aprils fool joke.

That my team steals my ordinance drops.

worse case scenario … hmmm THATS THE SNIPER IS … lol no umm worse case scenario halo 4 doesnt come out on time

Sandbox/map downgrade a la Reach.

1. They don’t make any adjustments to aesthetics of the Sniper Rifle (it looks like it was beaten by the ugly stick).
  2. They leave the BR as a 5 shot kill.

the sniper. it just looks awful. i won’t even bother running for it in MP.

Worst case is that there won’t be any good maps, and they’ll try to fix that issue by implementing even worse forge maps.

Worst case scenario is that Halo 4 will go out “with a bang”

Oh wait…

Worst case

Halo Reach > Halo 4

I will cry :frowning: x 246644

• I don’t see it happening

I put in H4 and get Rick-Rolled

Spartan Ops getting monotonous :expressionless:

-The campaign’s 5 hours long.
-The AI stays crappy.
-Spartan ops missions take 5 minutes or less to complete.
-Multiplayer is just multiplayer.
-There are no workable forklifts, dinghies, or grunt-apults in forge.
-Frankie starts taking Rogaine.

Worst case scenario is Halo 4 is too awesome to handle. I’m worried I’ll have a nerdgasm all over the floor.

> That the BR (or any other precision weapon) is OP and the only viable weapon to use regardless of how good you are with other weapons and leaves the entire sandbox reduntant and turning the whole game back into a “one-gun only” game, and that weapon is defended by every competitive player who cry at the idea of a nerf.

So worst case scenario… Halo 3?

Master Chief takes off his helmet and he’s really Soap MacTavish. Hey you asked for “worst case scenario”. But seriously my worst fear would probably be a limited forge or no forge at all.

i open the game case and pulled into an alternate dimension where eating meat is illegal

edit: holy crap when did i hit bronze O_O

Getting killed…by my own ordinance :frowning: