Whats wrong with the shotgun look?

no offense but I can’t see what the problem is. Weapons only matter if they are affective right?. the looks don’t matter, it should never matter. if it can’t help you in a fight. plus technology needs to have some form of advancement somewhere right.

Not everyone is opposed to it. Unfortunately, not everyone can agree so they would just go around arguing about it.

Games are not all about gameplay. As shallow as it sounds, many care about the look of the game (including the weapons), as well as how effective the weapon they’re wielding is.

Personally, I like the new shotgun design! It looks futuristic and seems to fit well with the rest of the game’s design. Others disagree, and that’s perfectly fine. I have my opinion, they have theirs.

I don’t think it looks bad at all, others may dislike it because it doesn’t look very much like a shotgun, it varies greatly to the look of shotguns in previous games.

Aesthetics is the last thing I’m worried about in this game. Why people on Waypoint care so much about how something looks boggles my mind.

Personally I like the new look of the shotgun.

I think the new shotgun looks pretty cool. But if they changed it to look more like the older ones, I wouldn’t mind that either.

> Aesthetics is the last thing I’m worried about in this game. Why people on Waypoint care so much about how something looks boggles my mind.

you and me both.

> Aesthetics is the last thing I’m worried about in this game. Why people on Waypoint care so much about how something looks boggles my mind.

well, just saying i wouldn’t want to play an ugly game when you can have good graphics now…Cough Fable Cough…But yea the shotgun looks futuristic and i just kind of hope its not pump action because its the 26th century and its perplexing how or why they would still use it.

Here the look in case people haven’t seen it.

Shotgun

The shotgun looks like a total beast! Some people just don’t like change all that much.

> no offense but I can’t see what the problem is. Weapons only matter if they are affective right?. <mark>the looks don’t matter, it should never matter. if it can’t help you in a fight.</mark> plus technology needs to have some form of advancement somewhere right.

That’s just, like, your opinion, man.

Blue LED lights are cool

> > no offense but I can’t see what the problem is. Weapons only matter if they are affective right?. <mark>the looks don’t matter, it should never matter. if it can’t help you in a fight.</mark> plus technology needs to have some form of advancement somewhere right.
>
> That’s just, like, your opinion, man.

hey just because Somehting looks weird doesn’t mena it won’t kill you.

Not sure that’s really a good way to look at it. There are tons of talented artists and designers working extremely hard to make this game look amazing, unique, and fresh, but at the same time familiar and true to the style of Halo. To say that no one should care about what it looks like is kind of disrespectful to the countless hours the team has put into it.

While aesthetics do matter slightly, I love the new shotgun look. So no problems here.

It looks awesome except it’s missing the iconic tritium iron sights which is ultimately an injustice to the Halo shotgun.

This is how it should look;

> > Aesthetics is the last thing I’m worried about in this game. Why people on Waypoint care so much about how something looks boggles my mind.
>
> Not sure that’s really a good way to look at it. There are tons of talented artists and designers working extremely hard to make this game look amazing, unique, and fresh, but at the same time familiar and true to the style of Halo. To say that no one should care about what it looks like is kind of disrespectful to the countless hours the team has put into it.

Actuley we do have respect for the artwork, the shotgun looks nice.

> the looks don’t matter, it should never matter.

Not even if you’re using a gun that looks like a big -Yoink!-?

I don’t care that much about the looks, as long as it works like it used to in previous games, I’m fine.