WHATS WRONG WITH THE HALO COMMUNITY!?

Guys I’ve been reading some of the posts here and I’m kinda upset, because this game used to have a great community. plz help me address this problem so we can bring halo back.

You’re sadly going to get a lot of that now, I guess with how things are today it’s a lot easier to force opinions onto others and complain, don’t worry about things like that though, there’s still a lot of coll people in the community if you don’t focus on the negative ^^

Reach and Halo 4 ruined the community.

Nothing is wrong with having opinions. It’s your fault for taking them too seriously. Also the Halo community has never been peaceful except for maybe during Halo: CE.

There’s been so much negativity it’s unreal. I’ve long since accepted Halo’s best days are behind it, we’re never gonna climb back to the hype that was Halo 2/3. Never.

But hey, I’m loving Halo 5, so that’s all that matters to me now.

Buncha spoiled entitled elitists who have all become video game designers since Halo CE. They know what’s best and 343 are a buncha hacks who ruined Halo forever.

I’ve been playing Halo since before anyone else so I know what’s the right course for the game to go in.

It’s also not an accurate cross section of the community in terms of total player opinion.

Most people who enjoy the game or are at least happy with it overall? They’re not posting, they’re playing it and living their lives.
Those who have issues with the game and are the sort of people who feel the need to express their views? More likely to post and complain. (Not a value judgement on anyone here, just a different sort of player.)

In the end, that means there’s more negativity on places like Waypoint than there are in the community at large.

> 2533274809280083;6:
> Buncha spoiled entitled elitists who have all become video game designers since Halo CE. They know what’s best and 343 are a buncha hacks who ruined Halo forever.
>
> I’ve been playing Halo since before anyone else so I know what’s the right course for the game to go in.

This is the answer to your question, OP. Rather than offer constructive feedback, most people here instead just bash 343 hoping they’ll get something out of doing it. Some people are angry, I get that. I’m upset over certain things about Halo 5 too, but whining about it isn’t going to help anything.

> 2533274933749851;4:
> Nothing is wrong with having opinions. It’s your fault for taking them too seriously. Also the Halo community has never been peaceful except for maybe during Halo: CE.

yo than you never played custom games

> 2535447666005890;9:
> > 2533274933749851;4:
> > Nothing is wrong with having opinions. It’s your fault for taking them too seriously. Also the Halo community has never been peaceful except for maybe during Halo: CE.
>
>
> yo than you never played custom games

Hey now I meant on the internet. Of course people will usually be nicer in parties.

The Halo community has always been the same. People just notice it more when a new game comes out.

Maybe it’s the games getting worse and worse, and the people getting more and more smart to it?

> 2533274827167643;5:
> There’s been so much negativity it’s unreal. I’ve long since accepted Halo’s best days are behind it, we’re never gonna climb back to the hype that was Halo 2/3. Never.
>
> But hey, I’m loving Halo 5, so that’s all that matters to me now.

Exactly how I feel.

Noticed Halo 5 beta badge :’( cries a little because of lack of money at that time
But anyhow :slight_smile: i think we need more information maybe a live stream day from 343 each week on the progress and things they are going to add :slight_smile: no need to hide anymore guys, project spark live stream development progress from alpha and that help them greatly, they have a lovely community

transparency Is the way forward It just works

Like I said before again and again, the halo community is going to be the downfall of the franchise not 343.

> 2535447666005890;1:
> Guys I’ve been reading some of the posts here and I’m kinda upset, because this game used to have a great community. plz help me address this problem so we can bring halo back.

This is what happened:

Community: We want MLG pro playlists!
343I: Ok Focuses on competitive playlists
Community: HEY! WHERE IS MY SOCIAL PLAY LISTS! 343I SUCKS AT MAKING HALOS!

Community: We want 60fps and 1080p!
343I: Ok Has to take out Split Screen to make it work
Community: HEY WHERE IS MY SPLIT SCREEN! 343I SUCKS AT MAKING HALOS!

The community went downhill after 3.

> 2533274833048410;14:
> Noticed Halo 5 beta badge :’( cries a little because of lack of money at that time
> But anyhow :slight_smile: i think we need more information maybe a live stream day from 343 each week on the progress and things they are going to add :slight_smile: no need to hide anymore guys, project spark live stream development progress from alpha and that help them greatly, they have a lovely community
>
> transparency Is the way forward It just works

We did.

> 2533274978553590;8:
> > 2533274809280083;6:
> > Buncha spoiled entitled elitists who have all become video game designers since Halo CE. They know what’s best and 343 are a buncha hacks who ruined Halo forever.
> >
> > I’ve been playing Halo since before anyone else so I know what’s the right course for the game to go in.
>
>
> This is the answer to your question, OP. Rather than offer constructive feedback, most people here instead just bash 343 hoping they’ll get something out of doing it. Some people are angry, I get that. I’m upset over certain things about Halo 5 too, but whining about it isn’t going to help anything.

yeah i enjoy this game and a lot of people do too, i bet the game will be better in a few months

No it’s just the internet, and people are really crazy about their opinions.

I totally agree and have a thread called something along the lines of a call to all of the halo community where we have started to brainstorm ideas and gather up positive members in order to try and change this community for the better!