What's wrong with the bag??

So I was playing some BTB and I go round bagging my enemies like always. But they start giving me hate so I report and block them, so can anyone explain what’s wrong with me bagging people?? I go by the idea you play halo you get the bag.

Because people can get so sensitive about the bag, but if Ya wanna do it go ahead and bag everyone around, I usually bag people in warzone who failed to kill me with a high level req and I had a loadout weapon

I dunno dude.

There is NOTHING wrong with giving people the bag. Admittedly, some people see it as insulting, but there are others who see it as a ‘sacred greeting’. It is a part of Halo whether they like it or not, so they should just move on, kill some noobs and give 'em the bag!

> 2535429647339802;4:
> There is NOTHING wrong with giving people the bag. Admittedly, some people see it as insulting, but there are others who see it as a ‘sacred greeting’. It is a part of Halo whether they like it or not, so they should just move on, kill some noobs and give 'em the bag!

Sacred greeting :joy::joy:

Your tea may have been a but too strong Op. People tend to get a little upset when they get killed and bagged. Personally I do it if I had no business beating the guy or if I just find what he does scummy. I always -Yoink!- gandhi-hoppers in nonranked matches though. Like dude, just play the game and enjoy it. Don’t pull out the stops. Just go play ranked if that’s what you’re gonna do.

I hated it for a long time but then started to see it for what it really is - a visual form of communication with a huge variety of potential meanings depending on how it is performed.

Nothing wrong with it

> 2533274831961512;6:
> Your tea may have been a but too strong Op. People tend to get a little upset when they get killed and bagged. Personally I do it if I had no business beating the guy or if I just find what he does scummy. I always -Yoink!- gandhi-hoppers in nonranked matches though. Like dude, just play the game and enjoy it. Don’t pull out the stops. Just go play ranked if that’s what you’re gonna do.

I hear you sometimes it may annoy people but it’s what I do, don’t like it stay away.

It’s necrophilia. “It’s my digital avatar, not me.” Fine, then you’re playing/acting out necrophilia. It’s gross and creepy.

> 2533275002900572;10:
> It’s necrophilia. “It’s my digital avatar, not me.” Fine, then you’re playing/acting out necrophilia. It’s gross and creepy.

Well if you’re thinking that much, it’s not even teabagging. The act never actually takes place, it’s just a “digital avatar” crouching and uncrouching over another’s head.

They don’t like the salty residue it leaves on their faces

> 2535429647339802;11:
> > 2533275002900572;10:
> > It’s necrophilia. “It’s my digital avatar, not me.” Fine, then you’re playing/acting out necrophilia. It’s gross and creepy.
>
>
> Well if you’re thinking that much, it’s not even teabagging. The act never actually takes place, it’s just a “digital avatar” crouching and uncrouching over another’s head.

…hence “Fine, then you’re playing/acting out necrophilia. It’s gross and creepy.”

> 2533275002900572;13:
> > 2535429647339802;11:
> > > 2533275002900572;10:
> > > It’s necrophilia. “It’s my digital avatar, not me.” Fine, then you’re playing/acting out necrophilia. It’s gross and creepy.
> >
> >
> > Well if you’re thinking that much, it’s not even teabagging. The act never actually takes place, it’s just a “digital avatar” crouching and uncrouching over another’s head.
>
>
> …hence “Fine, then you’re playing/acting out necrophilia. It’s gross and creepy.”

“The act never actually takes place”

That’s not even thinking about the fact that they’re both wearing armour, or the fact that the teabagee is (like the teabagger) “a digital avatar”…

> 2533274831961512;6:
> Your tea may have been a but too strong Op. People tend to get a little upset when they get killed and bagged. Personally I do it if I had no business beating the guy or if I just find what he does scummy. I always -Yoink!- gandhi-hoppers in nonranked matches though. Like dude, just play the game and enjoy it. Don’t pull out the stops. Just go play ranked if that’s what you’re gonna do.

It’s not like we look down at the controller and decide o start Gandhi hopping. It’s just a habit, sometimes I start Gandhi hopping in griffball without Knowing it.

So don’t pull that “Just go play ranked if that’s what your gonna do” I do whatever I want “and you are hopeless to stop it” -Diadact in halo 4

Remember when people called Frosty a poor sport for teabagging in the HCS finals?

People are too salty these days. I was playing warzone and some guy was capturing south garage with a special shotgun (Cant think of the name so special it is). It took me 3 attempts to kill this guy which I finally did with a random ghost I found and with joy, I bagged the hell out of him. Next thing I get a message from the guy saying I was pathetic? I’m sorry, he was owning me and I finally killed him (And saved the garage) and wanted to celebrate. If it was the other way round and I killed him 3 times then he killed and bagged me, I would laugh then hunt him down and return the favour.

The guy was only a low level Spartan Rank so I’m assuming he’s new to the whole halo tradition?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Lewis cropper smokes

> 2533274813048662;17:
> People are too salty these days. I was playing warzone and some guy was capturing south garage with a special shotgun (Cant think of the name so special it is). It took me 3 attempts to kill this guy which I finally did with a random ghost I found and with joy, I bagged the hell out of him. Next thing I get a message from the guy saying I was pathetic? I’m sorry, he was owning me and I finally killed him (And saved the garage) and wanted to celebrate. If it was the other way round and I killed him 3 times then he killed and bagged me, I would laugh then hunt him down and return the favour.
> The guy was only a low level Spartan Rank so I’m assuming he’s new to the whole halo tradition?

Why not “jump up and down for joy” and do a jig instead? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just remember, the more people act upset about a good bagging, the more they really want it. So bag away, my friend!