What's wrong with sensitivity?

Is there a reason my sensitivity is so low that I can’t even turn around no matter what on this game? Every other game seems to work fine, why doesn’t Halo? The game is borderline unplayable because no matter how high the sensitivity is, it’s still so low that I cannot turn around or turn on to people.

There are three options to mess with, Vertical, Horizontal and Acceleration.

You must not have changed Horizontal sensitivity?

> 2533274792854607;2:
> There are three options to mess with, Vertical, Horizontal and Acceleration.
>
> You must not have changed Horizontal sensitivity?

I’ve changed all of them, and also edited deadzones, sensitivity is the exact same. Vertical is so slow that if anyone is above me I am screwed. Vehicle sensitivity is also so slow that vehicles are practically unusable, takes me like 8 seconds to do a full 360.

If you max out all three settings, there’s no reason why your reticle shouldn’t be flying around stupidly fast. I agree that aiming feels different in 5 than other games, but it’s not as extreme as your description suggests.

Now I’m certain that you’re exaggerating the issue or you didn’t fully inspect the sensitivities and dead zones or your controller is messed up. Because I have maxed sensitivity(10/10/5) and have had absolutely no problems with aiming or turning. My friend uses an extremely low sensitivity(1.5/1.5/1) and even he has no issues turning…

If Halo 5’s sensitivity is low to you because you’re use to other games with much higher sensitivities, than that is YOUR problem, not the game’s. You’ll just have to get use to Halo’s settings or go back to the other games if it’s really THAT difficult for you.