Whats wrong with Halo?

Whats wrong with Halo? I ask. Now I see. 343i, I really dislike how you gave every individual customizable loadouts on Halo. I liked how you had to look for your weapons and fight over them, that makes up like half of the battle. Your maps are too cramped and their design just doesn’t fit Halo. You made the aliens speak in an unknown language and took away jokes and puns they used to crack. Also, I like how much stuff you gave us to forge maps with but you didn’t give us enough space to forge! I hit people in the back and they don’t die… instead they turn around and shoot my face off. My teammates splatter me with vehicles, people scream into their mic and makes me deaf for seconds. Re-make the Ranked and Social Playlists. Seriously. Make it where you join matches close to your skill and not your level. Admit, your trying to keep up with Call of Duty… we don’t want that! If we did we would just play Call of Duty! Please, make the true Halo fans like me happy. If you want to make an awesome halo… make it like Halo 2- not an exact copy, but like it. How the weapons are balanced, the map designs puts use of strategy into the game, and matchmaking custom games!

Here’s my look at Halo 4:
Campaign- Ending could’ve been a lot better, overall pretty good. 8/10
S. Ops- Pretty fun, until you get bored of the same maps over and over. 5.5/10
War games- A lot of stuff you need to work on, make it like Halo. Also, split up game types with Ranked and Social. 1/10
Forge- Lots of stuff, no room. 6/10
Custom Games- Fun with full lobbies, highly recommend making this stuff on matchmaking if you want more people on Halo 4. 9.5/10

there are a lot of problems with forge, that I really don’t care to go into anymore, because no one seems to care.

> 2533274903036920;2:
> there are a lot of problems with forge, that I really don’t care to go into anymore, because no one seems to care.

I don’t like how the forge has to load when you switch from build to play mode

> 2533274963750298;1:
> Whats wrong with Halo? I ask. Now I see. 343i, I really dislike how you gave every individual customizable loadouts on Halo. I liked how you had to look for your weapons and fight over them, that makes up like half of the battle. Your maps are too cramped and their design just doesn’t fit Halo. You made the aliens speak in an unknown language and took away jokes and puns they used to crack. Also, I like how much stuff you gave us to forge maps with but you didn’t give us enough space to forge! I hit people in the back and they don’t die… instead they turn around and shoot my face off. My teammates splatter me with vehicles, people scream into their mic and makes me deaf for seconds. Re-make the Ranked and Social Playlists. Seriously. Make it where you join matches close to your skill and not your level. Admit, your trying to keep up with Call of Duty… we don’t want that! If we did we would just play Call of Duty! Please, make the true Halo fans like me happy. If you want to make an awesome halo… make it like Halo 2- not an exact copy, but like it. How the weapons are balanced, the map designs puts use of strategy into the game, and matchmaking custom games!
>
> Here’s my look at Halo 4:
> Campaign- Ending could’ve been a lot better, overall pretty good. 8/10
> S. Ops- Pretty fun, until you get bored of the same maps over and over. 5.5/10
> War games- A lot of stuff you need to work on, make it like Halo. Also, split up game types with Ranked and Social. 1/10
> Forge- Lots of stuff, no room. 6/10
> Custom Games- Fun with full lobbies, highly recommend making this stuff on matchmaking if you want more people on Halo 4. 9.5/10

Okay, here it comes, point by point:

I like load outs. I don’t need power weapons all over the map, a la Halo 3, to give me a reason to move. Wanting to kill the enemy should be reason enough. Halo 4 maps too cramped??? You are the first person I have ever heard say this. I usually get, “Halo 4 maps are all too big because sprint. Sprint must die.” Aliens speaking an alien language has at the very least an air of authenticity. Look up the word “immersion.” Yeah, that Forge Island is sooooooo small. (Sarcasm). Okay, I’ll give you that a map like Reach’s Forge World would have been preferable. You got me. Shooting people who won’t die, who then turn and drop you like a bad habit? That’s not Halo 4, that’s Halo period. Kids screaming into their mics? Also, not just Halo 4, all Halo always. Ranked and social playlists only work if the ranking system works. Stop getting all sentimental over what was one of the most broken features of Halo 3. The Halo 4 ranking system (yes, it has two, but I’m referring to the one that is trueskill-based and only visible on Waypoint) is far more accurate in assessing skill than any previous ranking system used in a Halo game, and it doesn’t encourage try-hards to a) de-rank b) quit to preserve rank and c) start new accounts every three months. If you want the numbers visible in-game, then so be it, but it will drive a lot of negative behavior.

I do not want anything like Halo 2 for Guardians. If you feel H2 weapons were balanced, good for you. Balance is in the eye of the beholder. Maps that emphasize strategy? All for it, but good luck finding that in the twitch gameplay world of the modern fps. Matchmaking for customs? Finally, something we agree on!!!

I know this puts me in a pretty small minority, but Halo 4 has been, for me, the best Halo so far by a wide margin. Yes, I played all the others. They were fine. 4 is better. IMO. I’m genuinely sorry you didn’t like it, but I have a feeling Guardians will fix most of the things on your list. We’ll just have to wait and see…

> 2533274970982146;3:
> > 2533274903036920;2:
> > there are a lot of problems with forge, that I really don’t care to go into anymore, because no one seems to care.
>
>
> I don’t like how the forge has to load when you switch from build to play mode

This is something they definitely need to fix for Halo 5.