Whats wrong with Halo 4 *VIDEO*

Fix your game. I’m done.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

bump

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

yepppp… keep watchin

they didnt talk bout how dumb rotational playlist are.
swat is going away for team snipers. they should get rid of ctf and odd ball and put them into objective

This video is like a quote montage from my own mouth. They hit everything on the head. To their credit, 343 should watch this because they even state how at it’s core, halo 4 is really really solid. What makes it frustrating is all this crap that destroys the experience. (this is why I’ve said that this game gives me a mw2 vibe.) Best analogy ever is Halo 4= a diamond covered in sh**t.

That was very good video, lengthy but worth it!

Everything they mentioned is practically what I hate about this game, also liked that they acknowledged how much change is hitting the franchise, and that it may not be such a good thing.

If you dont like Halo 4 then go play something else. Stop trying to get 343i to change things with the game that has no reason to be changed! If its not broken dont fix it.

> If you dont like Halo 4 then go play something else. Stop trying to get 343i to change things with the game that has no reason to be changed! If its not broken dont fix it.

Do you even see the massive irony of your post? Do you?

I thought you were done? What’s with the bumps then? lol

oh i am

Dude this is like your 6th thread with this same video. Just -Yoink-.

saw a girl in one of the windows, insta-closed youtube tab.
thanks but I’ll live without seeing a “WE GURL GAMARS XDDD DEAL WITH IT BOYS” video.

the only thing wrong about this game is these forums and the community.

As much as I agree with the video, can we stop making a thread about it every day? Why not just stick with one thread like the “Custom game options are unacceptable” thread? It would probably be easier to stick this in 343’s face (which is where I think it needs to go) with a large thread rather than just a bunch of small threads.

Not trying to poop on your thread; just suggesting another course of action.

> saw a girl in one of the windows, insta-closed youtube tab.
> thanks but I’ll live without seeing a “WE GURL GAMARS XDDD DEAL WITH IT BOYS” video.
>
> the only thing wrong about this game is these forums and the community.

She actually has more of a sense to what is wrong with this game than you do… Its so funny on how ignorant your comment made you look.

> > saw a girl in one of the windows, insta-closed youtube tab.
> > thanks but I’ll live without seeing a “WE GURL GAMARS XDDD DEAL WITH IT BOYS” video.
> >
> > the only thing wrong about this game is these forums and the community.
>
> She actually has more of a sense to what is wrong with this game than you do… Its so funny on how ignorant your comment made you look.

keep whiteknighting.

there’s only 9000 views on this video?? Lol shows how many ppl actually care

> there’s only 9000 views on this video?? Lol shows how many ppl actually care

considering you’re only going to find it if you’re part of a forum, yeah it’s pretty good.

343 did a really good job but they need to fix alot of things personaly i belive halo 4 is to noob friendly

> saw a girl in one of the windows, insta-closed youtube tab.
> thanks but I’ll live without seeing a “WE GURL GAMARS XDDD DEAL WITH IT BOYS” video.
>
> the only thing wrong about this game is these forums and the community.

You’re an ignorant -Yoink- who doesn’t deserve oxygen. Open your eyes and ears and be educated.

> > > saw a girl in one of the windows, insta-closed youtube tab.
> > > thanks but I’ll live without seeing a “WE GURL GAMARS XDDD DEAL WITH IT BOYS” video.
> > >
> > > the only thing wrong about this game is these forums and the community.
> >
> > She actually has more of a sense to what is wrong with this game than you do… Its so funny on how ignorant your comment made you look.
>
> keep whiteknighting.

Ah, yes. Sexism and ignorance. Lovely.

I’d thought that maybe there wouldn’t be any of this ridiculous “gamer girl” basing in this forum, but it just goes to show you how backwards and lowbrow gaming culture is right now.

OT: They all have good points and I agree with all of them (and then some).