What's wrong: Game Speed

So, now everyone has sprint, there is instant respawn, overall the game became faster than the old Halos. So WHY in all this speed, they decided to SLOW DOWN the shields recharge?? Doesn’t sound a little stupid for you?
Fast Respawn > Fast Killing > Fast Regeneration

No?

I think like some other things in Halo 4, they did this to help the nubs a bit more. They’re unlikely to be getting those kill streaks and they can spawn right near someone getting one and put one bullet in them and finish them.

This separates the good players from the great players.

A good player will win their fight and then die to one shot when their foe respawns because they didnt bother to find somewhere to regen.
A great player will find some decent cover or run the hell away or at least kill a couple of guys and then die.

Also, shielding package. I don’t use it though.
If you choose to use it, know that it doesn’t shorten the gap between shields going down and shields starting to recharge, it just increases the actual recharge rate.
I prefer mobility/firepower & explosives/sensor.
Used to run a dexterity & shielding but meh.

> So, now everyone has sprint, there is instant respawn, overall the game became faster than the old Halos. So WHY in all this speed, they decided to SLOW DOWN the shields recharge?? Doesn’t sound a little stupid for you?
> Fast Respawn > Fast Killing > Fast Regeneration
>
> No?

Shield recharge rate is specific to the game type and can be changed in game options. Come to think of it, so is speed and all other mobility traits.

A great player will just bust out the over kill, I have gotten so many multi kills with low shields. To me it sounds like you’re just bad and have nothing to complain about. Also only noobs kill and run always just say in. My suggestion, stay in the simulations and get off the forums.

> A great player will just bust out the over kill, I have gotten so many multi kills with low shields. To me it sounds like you’re just bad and have nothing to complain about. Also only noobs kill and run always just say in. My suggestion, stay in the simulations and get off the forums.

<strong>FACEDESK</strong>

> This separates the good players from the great players.
>
> A good player will win their fight and then die to one shot when their foe respawns because they didnt bother to find somewhere to regen.
> A great player will find some decent cover or run the hell away or at least kill a couple of guys and then die.

This is part of what makes default Halo4 so boring. It’s why I stay clear of MM now. I’m running away and playing it safe the entire time. It’s the best way to ensure success. But it’s not exciting.

Edit: instant respawn need to go. It in no way adds positively to the game. It helps make the over all package feel clumsy and mindless.