What'S with the statistics ?

Do you think they’ll change the classic Halo chart/statistic?

While game:
Name / Kills or Captures

Pregame Lobby:
MVP
Kills / Assists /Death
Betrayals / suicides
and so on …

But what if they’ll change it and you can see your assist while gaming or even your death maybe as well your K/D ?

Just like, and don’t be mad, in CoD ?

Would you guys like that ?

I don’t ! I prefer the classic statistics and I want the MVP chart back, please !

Another point which is almost irrelevant is that I wish you can look around when you are dead, you know ? Like in Halo 3, you were dead lying there on the ground but you still can look around you. Sometimes in Reach it’s kind of weird that I can’t look around :-/

Please tell me your opinion and discuss…

And yes I know again a Multiplayer thread well sorry …

I too would like to see MVP back, and being able to see assists is pretty pointless in Halo, it’s pointless in CoD too, I see no reason why they’d add it to the chart during a game.

> I too would like to see MVP back, and <mark>being able to see assists is pretty pointless in Halo</mark>, it’s pointless in <mark>CoD too</mark>, I see no reason why they’d add it to the chart during a game.

Exactly ! I hope they don’t try to copy that …

An Assist in Halo is actually somewhat of an accomplishment, it usually means you did most the work for a kill, and then it got stolen at the last second, vs CoD where it means you did damage, no matter how minuscule.

In-game all that ever matters is Kills. But when the game’s over (before the post-game lobby), it should bring up MVP, Top Medals, Kills/Assists/Deaths/KDR (NOT K-D, but K/D)

Don’t you mean postgame lobby o.O

> Don’t you mean postgame lobby o.O

Yeah , whatever :smiley: