what's with the red hunter?

if you look at this picture (2nd from the bottom) You can see a red hunter which seems to be color coded. This is obviously a war games screens shot but why is the hunter red? Is he the AI for red team, a boss, or is it even a hunter at all?

> 2533274829432487;1:
> if you look at this picture (2nd from the bottom) You can see a red hunter which seems to be color coded. This is obviously a war games screens shot so if you can have covenant forces on your side wouldn’t you have elites as well?

That could be one of the Warzone bosses, I’m pretty sure I sure I saw a red hunter during “The Sprint”

Plus 343i have continuously said there will be no playable elites

sorry but this is a picture from campaign. looks there is Fred in the back as well another member of blue team! not to mention master chief is standing right there!

It’s interesting that the Hunter appears to be red. However, I don’t see how that has anything to do with playable elites and I believe it’s been confirmed that you can not play as one.

> sorry but this is a picture from campaign. looks there is Fred in the back as well another member of blue team! not to mention master chief is standing right there!

You are definitely looking at the wrong picture.

Double post

I’ll change the thread title then sorry if you got click baited. Then what’s with the hunter being red?! Is it going to just be like marvels red hulk and green hulk?

They are called Elder Hunters, one of the bosses for A.R.C.

It’s a Legendary Warzone boss, though there is more to the colour than it seems.

From a canon fodder a while back: “For training purposes, these Bosses are identified by specific colorations within Warzone to indicate their threat level.” The high threat, high value bosses are identified by a red colour scheme. The same goes for Baron 'Sraom’s Banshee.

However, they are only red in Warzone simulations, purpose listed above. In the canon, Baron 'Sraom’s banshee is NOT red in colour, is NOT a new variant and is the same as a normal banshee. It is thus likely that Elder Hunters are only red in Warzone. Assuming you fight an Elder Hunter in the campaign, it will likely be a different colour scheme.

> 2535424893348551;8:
> It’s a Legendary Warzone boss, though there is more to the colour than it seems.
>
> From a canon fodder a while back: “For training purposes, these Bosses are identified by specific colorations within Warzone to indicate their threat level.” The high threat, high value bosses are identified by a red colour scheme. The same goes for Baron 'Sraom’s Banshee.
>
> However, they are only red in Warzone simulations, purpose listed above. In the canon, Baron 'Sraom’s banshee is NOT red in colour, is NOT a new variant and is the same as a normal banshee. It is thus likely that Elder Hunters are only red in Warzone. Assuming you fight an Elder Hunter in the campaign, it will likely be a different colour scheme.

Oh good know thanks