What's with the population?

It’s under 3,000. :frowning:

Seems pretty early for many people to be on

I’ve been playing CE Anniversary and Spartan Assault but I’ll come back once the DLC hits.

welcome to halo 4, where the population never peaks over 30,000 people since November 2012

but seriously, as has been said its extremely early in north America where the majority of the games population comes from

Currently on the World of Tanks Beta, Just waiting for the DLC

Seeing that school is just around the corner (or has already started for those who are unlucky) and that it’s almost 5 in the morning, there shouldn’t be a lot of people on.

It’s a really annoying glitch that never disappears.

> welcome to halo 4, where the population never peaks over 30,000 people since November 2012
>
> but seriously, as has been said its extremely early in north America where the majority of the games population comes from

The last time halo 4 broke 30k was about a week ago.

It would be nice if we could say “IT’S OVER NINE THOUSAND!” :smiley:

> Currently on the World of Tanks Beta, Just waiting for the DLC

you lucky -Yoink-. i didnt make it in, and all the play times were american. im australian. the times do not match up at all. because im most likely at school during those times.

I cant wait to get back into my M8A1 and sneak attack other players. Havent been able to play the PC version since my computer broke last year.

> Seems pretty early for many people to be on

This ^^ and school have started for some of the players.