What's with Griffball??

Seriously get rid of radar so the Mcdonalds running back and forth between health packs punching people get what they deserve quicker… They look so funny when they see me and back off though

> Seriously get rid of radar so the Mcdonalds running back and forth between health packs punching people get what they deserve quicker… They look so funny when they see me and back off though

*Grifball

Radar is great. It is also a fun way to play Grifball; just by radar when needed.
As for the running back and forth, there isn’t anything wrong with that.

Most league Griflball players rely heavily on their radar, no so much for finding opponents but to avoid betraying teammates.

Well radar makes it to ez give us an option to vote for pro. I can just run around dancing looking at the ground in bloody grifball because people don’t know how to play. And If some wannabe is on my team running around with the bomb punching people instead of planting it and setting up the team. I will betray him constantly

> Well radar makes it to ez give us an option to vote for pro. I can just run around dancing looking at the ground in bloody grifball because people don’t know how to play. And If some wannabe is on my team running around with the bomb punching people instead of planting it and setting up the team. I will betray him constantly

Good for you. The game is too easy.

I don’t see how that relates to why radar needs to be removed though.

radar is a good thing what are you talking about. MLG fan i assume. MLG is terrible in halo 3 and reach.

And no i am not MLG grif… To all those asking me in game

Oh we want AL in Griff too please… And I’m serious… It’s funny as heck in custom