What's with all the WHITE on the Armor?

A lot of the armor in H5 have white smeared on it. I understand a little white stripe or decal on the armor but all over covering most of the armor, WHY? And you can’t even change it so you can have Blue and Black and unchangeable white paint that’s covering the armor. Was there supposed to be a third color option or even a fourth? Like Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, and Quaternary. Some examples are:
Air Assault Impact
Pathfinder
War Master
Warrior Blade
Strider
Aviator
Commando Verde
Infiltrator
and a lot of others

No its just for stylizing, some people like the white or darkened colors. its just personal preferance

It’s just another way to differentiate armor, and add a little pizzaz. I don’t care for it much, if I’m being honest.

Yeah I’m a red vs blue guy… Not a red’n white vs blue’n white guy…

It’s their way of saying, “Here’s a completely new armor set! Well… It’s the same armor set… But it has a stripe!”

> 2533274793616507;5:
> It’s their way of saying, “Here’s a completely new armor set! Well… It’s the same armor set… But it has a stripe!”

Lol corporate laziness at its best

Not sure why… It works well on some armors to have that third color there. Even if it is always white. Maybe they wanted to have white in the mix to help balance out the colors because there is normally so much Primary due to the colored undersuit. Some armors overdo it though. But there are plenty of armors that are just Primary and secondary without the extra white.

I don’t understand why they threw it on there and then, of course, made it un-editable. I hate how pretty much every single piece with white on it looks. Some of the others have green as well, which i don’t really mind as much.

I like the armor sets with the white as a contrast like one has a bunch of little ovals subtly underneath the base color. Or the one recon armor with teal thrown in, but mostly it’s the same armors with a stupid blotch in the center or a huge stripe across the legs. I would really like if there was an option to change the white to another color. I agree with the laziness of it, I’ve got 4 Athlon armor sets with a little white here or there but basically the same set.

> 2535423598136652;1:
> A lot of the armor in H5 have white smeared on it. I understand a little white stripe or decal on the armor but all over covering most of the armor, WHY? And you can’t even change it so you can have Blue and Black and unchangeable white paint that’s covering the armor. Was there supposed to be a third color option or even a fourth? Like Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, and Quaternary. Some examples are:
> Air Assault Impact
> Pathfinder
> War Master
> Warrior Blade
> Strider
> Aviator
> Commando Verde
> Infiltrator
> and a lot of others

I just don’t like it on the Helljumper… It should be plain and simple. Some are okay… And some other armors again, I like it plain and simple. I think white stripes should be editable. So plain versions of all the armor variants, and then we can put on stickers or white paint stripes on it if we want to.

Depends on the armor set really, I personally love the white on the Reaper Mortician armor set.