What's with all the #ONI?

whats with all the #ONI threads and them being locked? What’s the leaked content anyways? Images? Videos? The curiosity is killing me!

It’s really Obama, and the NSA’s attempt at keeping Iran from having nuclear weapons.

That being said, I honestly had no idea, but I also haven’t seen these threads either.

As with the rules;
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halo-waypoint-forum-rules/ec4acdf1-fecd-4d70-b6b2-5abe7d3e2234/posts

Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that violate the Terms of Use, including but not limited to profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information. This also includes -Yoink!-, content that promotes cheating or griefing, information about hacking or modding content on an Xbox console, spoilers (whether it be about Halo or any other game), magazine scans, and leaked content, real or fake.

You may not post links or link to any site that does not fall in line with the rules of this site or breaks the Terms of Use or Guidelines, including but not limited to adult-related material, non-Halo-related material, illegal or offensive content, etc.

When necessary, extra moderation and pickles may be applied to protect our innocence from those violations. Help keep it clean and report such violations where seen… As well as do not post such violations :wink:

Oh no there are spoilers running amuck now… uh oh

People need to think of it this way, we are coming into halo x-mas. The #ONI folks are trying to tell us what we got early instead of letting us unwrap all of those delightful little presents. Now I don’t know about you but I like unwrapping my own gifts and not having people tell me what I am getting. So its cool when 343i gives us little hints along the way through the various media outlets, but the jack -Yoinks!- that just go and blurt things out to the fans are taking away that warm feeling you are going to get when 343i gives you your gift.

> 2533274855928398;5:
> People need to think of it this way, we are coming into halo x-mas. The #ONI folks are trying to tell us what we got early instead of letting us unwrap all of those delightful little presents. Now I don’t know about you but I like unwrapping my own gifts and not having people tell me what I am getting. So its cool when 343i gives us little hints along the way through the various media outlets, but the jack -Yoinks!- that just go and blurt things out to the fans are taking away that warm feeling you are going to get when 343i gives you your gift.

I feel you