Whats up!!!

Whats up. ive been playing 5 for like 2 hours and 4 for about 1 and a half. I need some advice on arena (5) and/or wargames (4). It seems anybody whos either played halo 2 or the master cheif colection knows some thing i dont. Can you tell me?

This section is for introducing yourself to the community. It looks like you should try the RECRUITING section.

Welcome to Waypoint! Definitely check out the other forums for the advice aspect. But while you’re here, great to have you in the comminty!

> 2535446220610546;1:
> Whats up. ive been playing 5 for like 2 hours and 4 for about 1 and a half. I need some advice on arena (5) and/or wargames (4). It seems anybody whos either played halo 2 or the master cheif colection knows some thing i dont. Can you tell me?

If you need help on halo 5, feel free to add me. Halo 5 does. Need some explaining for new players. Even for old players hopping on for the first time as well.

Would you like to join DHG?
Die Hard Gamers(DHG) is a registered non-profit gaming community on Xbox live. We are a mixed community of new, casual and competitive players. We play for fun and also do some tournaments here and there. We have several divisions in different games but our main focus is Halo 5. We would love to have some new members to join us in our little family so come on down. Keep in mind we will not poach members from other clans our communities so please if you are happy where you are stay with your crew. We respect all gamers on Xbox and encourage all our members to follow all Xbox live terms and conditions. Feel free to message me on Waypoint or Xbox and I will respond as soon as possible. Check out our website at dhghq.com for a full list of our Code of Conduct and our Facebook page Die Hard Gamers Headquarters.