Whats up with Reach today ?

Me and alot of friends are recruit right now with default armor for some reason and when we go to matchmaking it just say “Playlist data pending download”. When we press start it says are actual ranks with our credits but it continues to list me as recruit but as i was typing this my friend just morphed into her real rank and matchmaking is on now but i am still recruit wtf?

So i was playing matchmaking and noticed alot of people have gone back to Recruit. Then my freinds did the same. And now mine whats going on ? anyone else having the same thing.

So this morning I go to put reach in my xbox and everything loads up fine. I go to start the daily challenges and my user profile (rank,armory completion,etc) wont show.

So I turn my console to dashboard and reload the game. It shows up then. Well I think maybe a glitch and go on about my way. Half way through the MOA challenge I stop getting the report of where I am at on it ,and finish the challenge only to find out when I finish it didn’t give it to me. So I save and quit.

Low and behold after I save and quit and get back to the lobby my profile has done the same thing.

Anyone else experience this today?

happens to me, but only for a few minutes or so then it should go back to normal.

> So i was playing matchmaking and noticed alot of people have gone back to Recruit. Then my freinds did the same. And now mine whats going on ? anyone else having the same thing.

Lol just posted thread about it.

> Me and alot of friends are recruit right now with default armor for some reason and when we go to matchmaking it just say “Playlist data pending download”. When we press start it says are actual ranks with our credits but it continues to list me as recruit but as i was typing this my friend just morphed into her real rank and matchmaking is on now but i am still recruit Yoink!?

Same here and i live in the UK ?

Yer same thing happened to me dude seems to be ok now. I was also having trouble getting on the file browser for some reason too ?

> happens to me, but only for a few minutes or so then it should go back to normal.

Well I am still recruit and so are alot of people. I also just saw a similar thread to this.

> > Me and alot of friends are recruit right now with default armor for some reason and when we go to matchmaking it just say “Playlist data pending download”. When we press start it says are actual ranks with our credits but it continues to list me as recruit but as i was typing this my friend just morphed into her real rank and matchmaking is on now but i am still recruit Yoink!?
>
> Same here and i live in the UK ?

Ya this is ridiculous im still a recruit while my friend enjoys her Brigadier grade 1.

> So i was playing matchmaking and noticed alot of people have gone back to Recruit. Then my freinds did the same. And now mine whats going on ? anyone else having the same thing.

Bungie or now 343 always have a certain time when they need to update the game wheather it is playlists or something else entirely, playing last month on 4th July and this happened for the Bungie Day Playlist they were “installing”

Everones is acting up because today is 343 first day to run xbox live for all of Bungie’s Halo games.

> Me and alot of friends are recruit right now with default armor for some reason and when we go to matchmaking it just say “Playlist data pending download”. When we press start it says are actual ranks with our credits but it continues to list me as recruit but as i was typing this my friend just morphed into her real rank and matchmaking is on now but i am still recruit Yoink!?

Just went on big team battle and everyone was a recruit ?

Holly Crap! I can’t check my service record on B.Net, and I can’t check my stats at waypoint!

> > Me and alot of friends are recruit right now with default armor for some reason and when we go to matchmaking it just say “Playlist data pending download”. When we press start it says are actual ranks with our credits but it continues to list me as recruit but as i was typing this my friend just morphed into her real rank and matchmaking is on now but i am still recruit Yoink!?
>
> Just went on big team battle and everyone was a recruit ?

OMG my friend that went from recruit to brigadier grade 1 JUST changed back to a recruit! I think i might have done it because right before she switched again i said “halo, please turn her back to recruit” and halo listened.

I think the B.net servers are down or under maintenace or is transfering to 343?

> Holly Crap! I can’t check my service record on B.Net, and I can’t check my stats at waypoint!

Looks like things are so screwed up, there’s nothing to check; it’s showing that I’ve never played Reach, ODST, or Halo 3 online at all currently.

Craptastic.

Guys it is just an ingame Playlist update, preparing for new things to come, they do have to update the game at some point and when they do this is what happens your rank and armour becomes default. It happened for the Bungie Day playlist, on the 4th i was playing and everything reseted and then went back to normal in an hour

I would say it was gonna be the big TU, but its just to damn early! Darn It!

> > Holly Crap! I can’t check my service record on B.Net, and I can’t check my stats at waypoint!
>
> Looks like things are so screwed up, there’s nothing to check; it’s showing that I’ve never played Reach, ODST, or Halo 3 online at all currently.
>
> Craptastic.

it works now

WHAT SHE JUST BECAME A BRIGADIER AGAIN!! THIS MAKES NO SENSE!